Antenati site

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Italia1963
Rookie
Rookie

Antenati site

Post by Italia1963 »

Is anyone else having issues with the Antenanti site? I never had a problem using the site until a few days ago when it keeps coming up with a notice that site is off-line and then a few minutes later it is back up only to crash again.
rp76226
Master
Master

Re: Antenati site

Post by rp76226 »

Sometimes you can get the same information from the Mormon website - https://www.familysearch.org/search/col ... %3A1927178

There are a few towns-records (not many) that you actually have to go to a family history center to view them.
bbivona
Master
Master

Post by bbivona »

I've had the same problem the last few days. It's never fast, but has been close to unusable the last few days. The "offline" message doesn't usually last too long, but it comes up a lot.
Researching Gibellina, Sicily surnames Bivona, Bonafede, Zummo, Ponzio, Bevinetto, Beninati, Fontana, Cipolla, Bruno, Manfrè, Lanfranca, and Navarra
parkergambino
Veteran
Veteran

Post by parkergambino »

It's been broken (not on line) for me, now the second day

Parker
TerraLavoro
Elite
Elite

Post by TerraLavoro »

Since the Caserta archive is now online, I have been using it often, and I find that it performs much better on my iPad, than on my laptop. It is a very creaky site for sure, but I'm glad to see that archives are being added steadily.

Hopefully the functionality will improve.
TerraLavoro
Italia1963
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Italia1963 »

While a bit slow, it seems to be back up and running (1/28 @ 6:55 pm EST)