Search found 2 matches
- 05 Jul 2010, 10:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: In need of someone from Crespano del Grappa...
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4211
Re: In need of someone from Crespano del Grappa...
Ryan, I have the same names in my family tree. My parents where from Crespano del Grappa. Federico did the research for me, and he is good at it. Would you be interested in exchanging data?
- 26 Nov 2006, 08:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto
- Replies: 26
- Views: 26410
Re: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto
Hi there,
Does anyone know any links or contacts so I can get more information on the Favero and Pancot families from Veneto ?
Unfortunately, all I know is that they are from Veneto and possibly from the province of Treviso. I know Favero is a very common name in the northeast but I'm giving it a ...
Does anyone know any links or contacts so I can get more information on the Favero and Pancot families from Veneto ?
Unfortunately, all I know is that they are from Veneto and possibly from the province of Treviso. I know Favero is a very common name in the northeast but I'm giving it a ...