Search found 6 matches
- 19 Jan 2005, 14:39
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cassan de Treminia and Cantarina ?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7405
Re: Cassan de Treminia and Cantarina ?
Success! Received the information I was after.
- 17 Dec 2004, 22:20
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cassan de Treminia and Cantarina ?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7405
Re: Cassan de Treminia and Cantarina ?
Peter, for Trimigna did you mean TrAmigna?
If so, do you have an address for the vital records as I cannot find one. Thank you in advance.
If so, do you have an address for the vital records as I cannot find one. Thank you in advance.
- 14 Dec 2004, 17:34
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cassan de Treminia and Cantarina ?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7405
Re: Cassan de Treminia and Cantarina ?
That was quick! Thank you very much Peter - it is much appreciated.
There is no way I would ever have workrd out the true locations.
Regards,
Carl
There is no way I would ever have workrd out the true locations.
Regards,
Carl
- 13 Dec 2004, 23:50
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cassan de Treminia and Cantarina ?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7405
Cassan de Treminia and Cantarina ?
Looking for:
Cassan de Treminia, Provincia de Verona
Cantarina, Provincia de Rovigo
Have tried all the usual resources but cannot find the above locations. I do not know how accurate the spellings are. They are as they appear on a Brazilian birth certificate.
The locations are the birth places ...
Cassan de Treminia, Provincia de Verona
Cantarina, Provincia de Rovigo
Have tried all the usual resources but cannot find the above locations. I do not know how accurate the spellings are. They are as they appear on a Brazilian birth certificate.
The locations are the birth places ...
- 06 Dec 2004, 20:59
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Brazilian Records
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4906
Re: Brazilian Records
Thanks for that info...I'll give it a try.
- 01 Dec 2004, 21:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Brazilian Records
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4906
Brazilian Records
What is the best source in Brazil to obtain the exact birthplace of an Italian immigrant (1896).
I have a Brazilian marriage certificate; passenger list info and Brazilian death certificate. These only state Italy or Verona, Italy. I want to determine whether Verona is the city or the state.
Any ...
I have a Brazilian marriage certificate; passenger list info and Brazilian death certificate. These only state Italy or Verona, Italy. I want to determine whether Verona is the city or the state.
Any ...