Looking for:
Cassan de Treminia, Provincia de Verona
Cantarina, Provincia de Rovigo
Have tried all the usual resources but cannot find the above locations. I do not know how accurate the spellings are. They are as they appear on a Brazilian birth certificate.
The locations are the birth places of the mother and father in the 1880s and 1890s.
After reading the forum I am hoping the places do exist but have had their names changed. Any ideas please?
Thank you.
Carl
Cassan de Treminia and Cantarina ?
- CarlFaulkner
- Newbie

- Posts: 6
- Joined: 01 Dec 2004, 00:00
- Contact:
Re: Cassan de Treminia and Cantarina ?
CONTARINA Postale 45014, Provincia Rovigo and CAZZANO Di Trimigna, Postale 37030, Provincia Verona. Peter
- CarlFaulkner
- Newbie

- Posts: 6
- Joined: 01 Dec 2004, 00:00
- Contact:
Re: Cassan de Treminia and Cantarina ?
That was quick! Thank you very much Peter - it is much appreciated.
There is no way I would ever have workrd out the true locations.
Regards,
Carl
There is no way I would ever have workrd out the true locations.
Regards,
Carl
- CarlFaulkner
- Newbie

- Posts: 6
- Joined: 01 Dec 2004, 00:00
- Contact:
Re: Cassan de Treminia and Cantarina ?
Peter, for Trimigna did you mean TrAmigna?
If so, do you have an address for the vital records as I cannot find one. Thank you in advance.
If so, do you have an address for the vital records as I cannot find one. Thank you in advance.
Re: Cassan de Treminia and Cantarina ?
Tramigna and the address is Ufficio di Stato Civile, Comune di Ca..........igna, postale 37030, Provincia verona, Veneto, Italy. Peter
- CarlFaulkner
- Newbie

- Posts: 6
- Joined: 01 Dec 2004, 00:00
- Contact:
Re: Cassan de Treminia and Cantarina ?
Success! Received the information I was after.
