Search found 3 matches

by Penelope
12 Feb 2005, 08:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Baccello- Surname
Replies: 3
Views: 4239

Re: Baccello- Surname

Good Luck John, I'm Barcello also from Palermo

:) Penelope
by Penelope
04 Jan 2005, 06:43
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Anyone know of BARCELO?
Replies: 5
Views: 4534

Re: Anyone know of BARCELO?

Thanks everyone still hoping I find someone with BARCELO...

:) Penelope
by Penelope
02 Jan 2005, 09:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Anyone know of BARCELO?
Replies: 5
Views: 4534

Anyone know of BARCELO?

Hi I just registered here in hopes that I might be able to find out something about "the family name". Everyone I turn to, or even meet on the street says, "you've got an Italian name" so I hope to find out. I've done some research and so far have found out that the family might be from Sicily but I ...