If you ever write again to the ufficio di stato civile or anagrafe, next time, attach to your request a photocopy of your ID, an envelope and an international reply coupon for answer back.
bye Riccardo :lol:
Hi,
May I ask since when do you have to attach a photocopy of your ID with your letter ...
Search found 7 matches
- 14 Mar 2006, 03:59
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Interrante from Sciacca Sicilia
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8836
- 10 Mar 2006, 04:54
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need translation help - Italian into English
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8237
Re: Need translation help - Italian into English
Perhaps you must ask the certificato storico di famiglia(by payment) that is right for certificate of families before 1930. suanj
Thank you Suanj and Elba for you quick response. I do appreciate your kindness in explaining to me what my letter stated.
Suanj,
How much does it cost to get a ...
Thank you Suanj and Elba for you quick response. I do appreciate your kindness in explaining to me what my letter stated.
Suanj,
How much does it cost to get a ...
- 10 Mar 2006, 00:59
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need translation help - Italian into English
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8237
Need translation help - Italian into English
Hi group!
I sent for a Stato Di Famiglia Certificate and this is what I got back. Could someone please tell me what it says.
Thank you,
Maria
In riferimento a quanto richiesto con Vs nota del 09.01.2006, si fa presente che la documentazione cartacea inerente gli stati di famiglia eâ€â ...
I sent for a Stato Di Famiglia Certificate and this is what I got back. Could someone please tell me what it says.
Thank you,
Maria
In riferimento a quanto richiesto con Vs nota del 09.01.2006, si fa presente che la documentazione cartacea inerente gli stati di famiglia eâ€â ...
- 20 Nov 2005, 04:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Here's the Dish on Trish
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3770
Re: Here's the Dish on Trish
Dear Donna and Maria,
I just had to comment and say you are both so right about your comments about Trish. She is the greatest!!!:)
Trish has done so much research for me, my family, and even my co-workers. She's knowledgeable, reliable, and very professional. Trish has this down-to-earth ...
I just had to comment and say you are both so right about your comments about Trish. She is the greatest!!!:)
Trish has done so much research for me, my family, and even my co-workers. She's knowledgeable, reliable, and very professional. Trish has this down-to-earth ...
- 15 Jul 2005, 18:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: town information, ie address and fax numbers
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2887
town information, ie address and fax numbers
Hi Everyone,
I need help finding the address, telephone information, and fax information for the following towns:
Palombaro
Campagna
Caserta
Also, does anyone know the area code to Italy?
Does anyone know if I have to dial 01 before the area code?
Thank you for all your help.
Maria ...
I need help finding the address, telephone information, and fax information for the following towns:
Palombaro
Campagna
Caserta
Also, does anyone know the area code to Italy?
Does anyone know if I have to dial 01 before the area code?
Thank you for all your help.
Maria ...
- 20 Mar 2005, 18:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Brujaojos did a wonderful job on my genealogy research
- Replies: 25
- Views: 22072
Re: Brujaojos did a wonderful job on my genealogy research
[quote="belladonnadicalabria"]Hey Everyone,
It’s so good to finally get back into this forum for I had to get a new pc, new internet provider. Finally get is set up and then couldn’t remember what my darn password was on here.lol I guess my age is finally showing.lol Plus I didnâ€â ...
It’s so good to finally get back into this forum for I had to get a new pc, new internet provider. Finally get is set up and then couldn’t remember what my darn password was on here.lol I guess my age is finally showing.lol Plus I didnâ€â ...
- 01 Mar 2005, 22:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Brujaojos did a wonderful job on my genealogy research
- Replies: 25
- Views: 22072
Re: Brujaojos did a wonderful job on my genealogy research
Hey Everyone,
It’s so good to finally get back into this forum for I had to get a new pc, new internet provider. Finally get is set up and then couldn’t remember what my darn password was on here.lol I guess my age is finally showing.lol Plus I didn’t know there were so many ...
It’s so good to finally get back into this forum for I had to get a new pc, new internet provider. Finally get is set up and then couldn’t remember what my darn password was on here.lol I guess my age is finally showing.lol Plus I didn’t know there were so many ...