I contacted our fellow message board regular, Trish aka Brujaojos, through her professional genealogy website to help me past a roadblock with my Philly genealogy. Not a big deal. I was just a little over my head and needed a bit of help. I just wanted to say ... she does great work. Professional in every detail.
Thanks, Trish. Sometimes we all need a little help from a pro. BTW, what does Brujaojos stand for anyway?
Here's the Dish on Trish
- DonnaPellegrin
- Veteran

- Posts: 201
- Joined: 16 May 2004, 00:00
- Contact:
Here's the Dish on Trish
Donna Pellegrin
Re: Here's the Dish on Trish
Today I asked Trish for some help...
I had asked her to find me a census record that I was not able to view through my subscription with Ancestry.com.
The census record was not for me... but for someone else...
And there it was in an email... a jpeg file ready for me to post, along with some observations.... within minutes...
There will be a time when you have to invest in your family... hire a real genealogist.
Just remember... she's a certified professional genealogist which makes all the difference...
Web Site: http://www.geocities.com/wheretheacornfell
There are times when you can't go further and just looking for free information on the internet isn't going to put your family together...
So, thumbs up Trish,
Maria

I had asked her to find me a census record that I was not able to view through my subscription with Ancestry.com.
The census record was not for me... but for someone else...
And there it was in an email... a jpeg file ready for me to post, along with some observations.... within minutes...
There will be a time when you have to invest in your family... hire a real genealogist.
Just remember... she's a certified professional genealogist which makes all the difference...
Web Site: http://www.geocities.com/wheretheacornfell
There are times when you can't go further and just looking for free information on the internet isn't going to put your family together...
So, thumbs up Trish,
- belladonnadicalabria
- Newbie

- Posts: 7
- Joined: 01 Mar 2005, 00:00
- Contact:
Re: Here's the Dish on Trish
Dear Donna and Maria,
I just had to comment and say you are both so right about your comments about Trish. She is the greatest!!!:)
Trish has done so much research for me, my family, and even my co-workers. She's knowledgeable, reliable, and very professional. Trish has this down-to-earth personality and she ends up becoming family. I even sent Trish a picture of my new grand-daughter for she's knows more about my family than I do so I just had to include her.
I didn't mean to rattle on, but I love when I see nice posts out there for Trish for she truly deserves them.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
Maria
belladonnadicalabria@yahoo.com
I just had to comment and say you are both so right about your comments about Trish. She is the greatest!!!:)
Trish has done so much research for me, my family, and even my co-workers. She's knowledgeable, reliable, and very professional. Trish has this down-to-earth personality and she ends up becoming family. I even sent Trish a picture of my new grand-daughter for she's knows more about my family than I do so I just had to include her.
I didn't mean to rattle on, but I love when I see nice posts out there for Trish for she truly deserves them.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
Maria
belladonnadicalabria@yahoo.com
