Search found 3 matches

by artzechck3
13 Jun 2005, 06:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: new to genealogy, help!?
Replies: 39
Views: 38011

Re: new to genealogy, help!?

Thank you so much for all of your help, it's overwhelming! I truely appreciate it!!!

Laura
by artzechck3
12 Jun 2005, 07:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: new to genealogy, help!?
Replies: 39
Views: 38011

Re: new to genealogy, help!?

I found a 1930 census record, but it didn't have any information on immigration date, town born in, etc. I also can't find any imigration records.
by artzechck3
12 Jun 2005, 07:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: new to genealogy, help!?
Replies: 39
Views: 38011

new to genealogy, help!?

Hi, I am new to the whole genealogy thing. However, I have found tremendous information so far. I have hit a brick wall, I was hoping to find some help. I am not sure how to find information on ancestors from Italy. I am looking for information on: Eltroe Biancone born approx. 1887 in Italy. Once my ...