Search found 5 matches
- 13 Sep 2005, 03:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Iovine
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9302
Re: Iovine
:oops: Maria and Trish - thank you so much for all your help. I may be back to you with additional questions - if you don't mind! FYI - I spoke to my mother regarding the "wife" issue - surprise, surprise, my grandfather was married to a woman in Italy before marrying the woman that my family has ...
- 16 Jul 2005, 18:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Iovine
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9302
Re: Iovine
:D I can't thank you all enough for your work on my behalf. I am somewhat confused, by the manifest because my Grandmothers name was Assunta. However, I will attempt to read the manifest when I have more time. Unfortunately, I am no where near a centre when I can obtain the microfiche. Once again, I ...
- 16 Jul 2005, 01:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Iovine
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9302
Iovine
Good day, I am trying to locate my Grandfather and Great Grandfather following arrivals from Tufo Italy. My Grandfather, Morfi was Born 11 June 1905 He came through Ellis Island but ended up with his father, Michele Iovine in Boston, MA, USA (whom I am also trying to locate, he arrived first). My ...
- 11 Jul 2005, 17:35
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Apostle & Identifications
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4235
Re: Apostle & Identifications
Thank you for your assistance Wldspirit, I'll check out that site. My initial documents should reach the Consulato tomorrow morning.
- 05 Jul 2005, 23:08
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Apostle & Identifications
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4235
Apostle & Identifications
I am excited to have found this site. My husband and I live abroad currently I have gathered all birth, death & marriage certificates but not the Apostles. A couple of questions:
1- My husbands birth certificate is from one state and my families are all from another. Can I have his birth certificate ...
1- My husbands birth certificate is from one state and my families are all from another. Can I have his birth certificate ...