Apostle & Identifications

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
DiRocco
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 05 Jul 2005, 00:00

Apostle & Identifications

Post by DiRocco »

I am excited to have found this site. My husband and I live abroad currently I have gathered all birth, death & marriage certificates but not the Apostles. A couple of questions:
1- My husbands birth certificate is from one state and my families are all from another. Can I have his birth certificate Apostled in MA?
2- My husband is not travelling with me for this can I bring a copy of his drivers license with his birth certificate?

Thank you for your assistance.
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Apostle & Identifications

Post by wldspirit »

I am sure someone from this site can answer your question......
and an interesting website as well.
http://www.expatsinitaly.com/
wldspirit
DiRocco
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 05 Jul 2005, 00:00

Re: Apostle & Identifications

Post by DiRocco »

Thank you for your assistance Wldspirit, I'll check out that site. My initial documents should reach the Consulato tomorrow morning.
Post Reply