Search found 5 matches

by rico636
19 May 2010, 22:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: my grandfather
Replies: 1
Views: 2058

my grandfather

Looking for any ancestors of Vincenzo Nicola Posca. He was from Isca Sull Ionio, came to the states in 1913. Would love to hear from anyone, still in Isca, who may be connected. When he came to USA, his name was changed to James Pasco.
by rico636
31 Jan 2010, 09:23
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: real estate
Replies: 4
Views: 4948

Re: real estate

Peter, was his name Alioto?
by rico636
30 Jan 2010, 14:03
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: real estate
Replies: 4
Views: 4948

real estate

I am looking for help, in finding someone who can check out some land in Isca Sullo IOnio. My grandfather had 50 acres of land, which as of 2 years ago, still had his name on the tax records. His namd was Vincenzo Nicola Posca, born and raised in Isca. His father was Bruno Posca, and mother Paola ...
by rico636
18 Jan 2009, 11:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: family estate
Replies: 6
Views: 5223

Re: family estate

VJ, I just started researching the information you gave. The first thing I did was look at the ships manifest. Teras rolled down my face, as I saw for the first time, my grandfather's immigration to the states. Thank you so much. I will continue my research, with the other links you gave to me ...
by rico636
17 Jan 2009, 23:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: family estate
Replies: 6
Views: 5223

family estate

My grandfather's name was Vincenzo Nicola Posca. He came from Isca Sullo Ionio, and was born 1895. I am having a lot of trouble finding any history beyond him, or when he came to the states. His father's name was Bruno, and mother was the former Paola Christiano. He ended up like a lot of immigrants ...