Search found 5 matches
- 30 Jan 2006, 01:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campobasso
- Replies: 76
- Views: 102559
Re: Campobasso
The death cert for my great grandmother says her mother's maiden name was Rosa Libertucci and she was married to Policarpo Spinelli. However, the marriage certicate for her daughter, Maria Vincenza Incoronata Spinelli, shows her mother's last name to be Rubertucci and I am trying to resolve the ...
- 30 Jan 2006, 00:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Spinelli/DelCollo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5369
Re: Spinelli/DelCollo
HI is it Joe or John?
Just guessing based on the last name. Small world, but last name is Marsh. Lived down Bank street from you as a kid?
Anyway, my e-mail address is robm1112@aol.com. Been working on the DelColle - as it was in Italy - for a while now. I think your Giuseppe is the son of the one ...
Just guessing based on the last name. Small world, but last name is Marsh. Lived down Bank street from you as a kid?
Anyway, my e-mail address is robm1112@aol.com. Been working on the DelColle - as it was in Italy - for a while now. I think your Giuseppe is the son of the one ...
- 13 Sep 2005, 19:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DelColle - DelCollo - Spinelli - Riccia
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5860
Re: DelColle - DelCollo - Spinelli - Riccia
Hi mfjp,
Thanks. I have the American records up to and including the date and ship they, Antonio DelCollo, (it was written that way), b. 13 June 1860, and his brother, Nicola, arrived - April 20, 1888 from Naples via Marseilles on the Cachemire in NY. I do not know the names of their parents in ...
Thanks. I have the American records up to and including the date and ship they, Antonio DelCollo, (it was written that way), b. 13 June 1860, and his brother, Nicola, arrived - April 20, 1888 from Naples via Marseilles on the Cachemire in NY. I do not know the names of their parents in ...
- 13 Sep 2005, 19:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DelColle - DelCollo - Spinelli - Riccia
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5860
Re: DelColle - DelCollo - Spinelli - Riccia
Fantastic, Suanj! Thanks for the help!
Bob
Bob
- 13 Sep 2005, 19:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DelColle - DelCollo - Spinelli - Riccia
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5860
DelColle - DelCollo - Spinelli - Riccia
Hello - like everyone else - looking for family info for my great grandparents who immigrated to the US from Riccia about 1888. Any advice or information would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Bob
Thanks,
Bob