Hello - like everyone else - looking for family info for my great grandparents who immigrated to the US from Riccia about 1888. Any advice or information would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Bob
DelColle - DelCollo - Spinelli - Riccia
Re: DelColle - DelCollo - Spinelli - Riccia
Hi: this are DEL COLLE living in Riccia http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... c=&x=0&y=0
for civil records, you can see Riccia microfilms in Mormons center:
Registri dello stato civile, 1809-1910 Riccia (Campobasso). Ufficio dello stato civile
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... ato+civile++
regards, suanj
for civil records, you can see Riccia microfilms in Mormons center:
Registri dello stato civile, 1809-1910 Riccia (Campobasso). Ufficio dello stato civile
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... ato+civile++
regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: DelColle - DelCollo - Spinelli - Riccia
Fantastic, Suanj! Thanks for the help!
Bob
Bob
Re: DelColle - DelCollo - Spinelli - Riccia
Hi Bob, if you are looking for American records, please provide more info about your Great grandparents... given names, year of birth, children if any... further info could be found...
For info about obtaining film, here is a helpful link
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/inde ... pic&t=2581
mfjp
For info about obtaining film, here is a helpful link
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/inde ... pic&t=2581
mfjp
Re: DelColle - DelCollo - Spinelli - Riccia
Hi mfjp,
Thanks. I have the American records up to and including the date and ship they, Antonio DelCollo, (it was written that way), b. 13 June 1860, and his brother, Nicola, arrived - April 20, 1888 from Naples via Marseilles on the Cachemire in NY. I do not know the names of their parents in Riccia, so my interest is in the Italian records. Antonio married Mary or Marie or Incoronata Spinelli either in the US or in Italy - not sure but date was about 1885 from US census records. They ended up in Bridgeton, New Jersey, where I am originally from.
I appreciate the quick response and I will follow up on the links I have received.
Thanks!
Bob
Thanks. I have the American records up to and including the date and ship they, Antonio DelCollo, (it was written that way), b. 13 June 1860, and his brother, Nicola, arrived - April 20, 1888 from Naples via Marseilles on the Cachemire in NY. I do not know the names of their parents in Riccia, so my interest is in the Italian records. Antonio married Mary or Marie or Incoronata Spinelli either in the US or in Italy - not sure but date was about 1885 from US census records. They ended up in Bridgeton, New Jersey, where I am originally from.
I appreciate the quick response and I will follow up on the links I have received.
Thanks!
Bob


