Search found 7 matches
- 01 Jan 2007, 17:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vielmetti, Tavonatti, Stancher in Tavon
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21477
Re: Vielmetti, Tavonatti, Stancher in Tavon
Well, powermidget, I would guess that we have some connection going back to Tavon. Do you have names or dates for your grandfather (immigration, birth, etc) and his family? I have some things down for some of them so I could try to trace a connection. As I mentioned earlier in the thread (I think ...
- 14 Jul 2006, 21:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vielmetti, Tavonatti, Stancher in Tavon
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21477
Re: Vielmetti, Tavonatti, Stancher in Tavon
Thanks, Nuccia. I just sent them. I appreciate your help!
Jennifer
Jennifer
- 14 Jul 2006, 08:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vielmetti, Tavonatti, Stancher in Tavon
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21477
Re: Vielmetti, Tavonatti, Stancher in Tavon
I've tried to attach my nonno's parents marriage record but at first it told me it was too big so I reduced it and now it is giving me an error message. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I'm usually pretty handy with computers but I can't figure out why it won't let me do it.
Thanks ...
Thanks ...
- 13 Jul 2006, 03:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vielmetti, Tavonatti, Stancher in Tavon
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21477
Re: Vielmetti, Tavonatti, Stancher in Tavon
Nuccia, you are right on with the two documents for Joseph. Both are my grandfather. I have him in the Ellis Island database, WWI draft registration, and 1910, 1920 and 1930 censuses. I lose him between 1910 (census; Pennsylvania) and 1917 (WWI draft registration; Wyoming). I have his brother ...
- 12 Jul 2006, 21:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vielmetti, Tavonatti, Stancher in Tavon
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21477
Re: Vielmetti, Tavonatti, Stancher in Tavon
Thanks to those who have replied. I apologize for not having replied before now but life has interfered with my time for genealogy! I appreciate any help anyone can give me on my father's father. My dad is 77 years old and his father died when he was only 16 so he doesn't know much about him. He has ...
- 22 Jan 2006, 06:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cristanelli and Magagna in Fondo
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5686
Cristanelli and Magagna in Fondo
I am looking for information on my family from Fondo, Trento. Family names I know are Cristanelli and Magagna. Any information or help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Jennifer Wilmetti
Jennifer Wilmetti
- 22 Jan 2006, 06:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vielmetti, Tavonatti, Stancher in Tavon
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21477
Vielmetti, Tavonatti, Stancher in Tavon
I am looking for information on my family from Tavon, Trento. Surnames I know of are Tavonatti, Vielmetti, and Stancher. Any help or information anyone can provide me is greatly appreciated.
Jennifer Wilmetti
Jennifer Wilmetti