I am looking for information on my family from Fondo, Trento. Family names I know are Cristanelli and Magagna. Any information or help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Jennifer Wilmetti
Cristanelli and Magagna in Fondo
Re: Cristanelli and Magagna in Fondo
Can you let us know what exactly your research goals are? Do you have a first name or a year of birth? What part of the USA did they travel to? The more info you provide, the better the persons on this forum can help you.
Nuccia
Nuccia
Re: Cristanelli and Magagna in Fondo
Hi no Cristianelli surname currently in Fondo,wyogal wrote:I am looking for information on my family from Fondo, Trento. Family names I know are Cristanelli and Magagna. Any information or help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Jennifer Wilmetti
but are 2 Magagna: here the address
regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Cristanelli and Magagna in Fondo
Try this site for transcriptions of names (including Cristanelli Magagna--- over 500 transcriptions between the two names).
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com ... index.html
Sal
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com ... index.html
Sal
Re: Cristanelli and Magagna in Fondo
Hi Jennifer,wyogal wrote:I am looking for information on my family from Fondo, Trento. Family names I know are Cristanelli and Magagna. Any information or help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Jennifer Wilmetti
Here are the surnames you are asking about from Fondo coming to the USA through Ellis Island. If you are more specific with names and dates, we might be able to help you better.
Name - town - Year of Arrival - Age at Arrival - Year of Birth
Cristanelli,Adolfo - Fondo - 1902 - 21 - 1881
Cristanelli,Gppe - Fondo - 1900 - 31 - 1869
Magagna,Giacomo - Fondo - 1898 - 33 - 1865
Magagna,Massimo - Fondo, italy - 1923 - 22 - 1901
If you are looking for Birth, Marriage, or Death Acts of your ancestors, then you will have to write to the town itself. Here is the address where to write for the records.
Ufficio Stato Civile
Comune di Fondo Valle di Non
Stefenelli 3 (piazza)
38013 Fondo Valle Di Non TN
Here is their web site
http://www.fondo.it/
Here is a link to help you translate your letter.
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... civile.asp
Here an address for a Cristanelli in Trento
CRISTANELLI MAGDA 1/1
V. PORTE - ROMAGNANO 53
38100 TRENTO
telephone - 0461 349329
I hope this helps,
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum



