Thank you all so much ....this is so helpful. I have alot of research to do now.....I will get back to you all as I get more done. Thanks again.
Bernice Vinciguerra Dunn
Search found 13 matches
- 13 May 2009, 02:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Limatola and family
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7175
- 10 May 2009, 00:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Limatola and Vinciguerra family
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2763
Limatola and Vinciguerra family
greetings....my grandfather, Biagio Vinciguerra came to America from Limatola, Italy in 1901 on the ship Sicilia with his cousin Francesco Cervera his cousin Cervero in Amsterdam, NY.Biagio's father was Vincenzo who came over in 1898. We went to Limatola and could not find any Vinciguerras. Any ...
- 10 May 2009, 00:28
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Limatola and Vinciguerra family
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3494
Limatola and Vinciguerra family
My grandfather Biagio Vinciguerra came on the Sicilia ship in 1901 to Amsterdam, NY. He got on the ship and was from Limatola. We went there and there were no more Vinciguerra s there.....any ideas on how we can find out where they moved to? My father told me before he died that he still had family ...
- 10 May 2009, 00:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Limatola and family
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7175
Re: Limatola and Vinciguerra family
The problem is there are no Vinciguerra's in Limatola at this point. And I have no idea where they may have moved to.
Bernie Vinciguerra Dunn
bernice_dunn@yahoo.com
Bernie Vinciguerra Dunn
bernice_dunn@yahoo.com
- 09 May 2009, 23:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Limatola and family
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7175
Limatola and family
greetings....my grandfather, Biagio Vinciguerra came to America from Limatola, Italy in 1901 on the ship Sicilia with his cousin Francesco Cervera his cousin Cervero in Amsterdam, NY.Biagio's father was Vincenzo who came over in 1898. We went to Limatola and could not find any Vinciguerras. Any ...
- 25 Jan 2006, 09:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vinciguerra's in Limatola
- Replies: 22
- Views: 27255
Re: Vinciguerra's in Limatola
This all is VERY helpful....now I need to find some time to do all this. I am trying to get my grandfather's(Biagio) death certificate to see if in fact his dad's name was Vincenzo. It seems logical tho. Our local city hall said I may not be able to get it because it hasn't been 50 years since he ...
- 25 Jan 2006, 01:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vinciguerra's in Limatola
- Replies: 22
- Views: 27255
Re: Vinciguerra's in Limatola
Dear Nuccia and MFJP....I hope I did not seem ungrateful....I am amazed at how much more information I have now than I did yesterday morning!! I had no idea, when I signed up for this forum that I would get so much information....we are just disappointed that there appears to be no Vinciguerra's ...
- 24 Jan 2006, 07:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vinciguerra's in Limatola
- Replies: 22
- Views: 27255
Re: Vinciguerra's in Limatola
Someone suggested neighboring communities....is anyone familiar with Limatola 's neighboring communities....I could probably check a map...this seems like finding a needle in a haystack . Very disappointing...any suggestion on where I can go from here?
- 24 Jan 2006, 00:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vinciguerra's in Limatola
- Replies: 22
- Views: 27255
Re: Vinciguerra's in Limatola
This was the reply when I put Vinciguerra in....does it mean there are no Vinciguerra's in Limatola??
You have been so helpful, Thank you so much.
La ricerca di Vinciguerra nel comune di Limatola ha trovato 0 utenti
Prova ad effettuare una nuova ricerca con i consigli sotto riportati.
You have been so helpful, Thank you so much.
La ricerca di Vinciguerra nel comune di Limatola ha trovato 0 utenti
Prova ad effettuare una nuova ricerca con i consigli sotto riportati.
- 23 Jan 2006, 21:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vinciguerra's in Limatola
- Replies: 22
- Views: 27255
Re: Vinciguerra's in Limatola
You are awesome....Thanks so much. I need to digest all of this...then maybe I will have more questions. Thanks again.
- 23 Jan 2006, 21:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vinciguerra's in Limatola
- Replies: 22
- Views: 27255
Re: Vinciguerra's in Limatola
Wow ...this is sooo helpful...thank you so much. We are planning a trip to Limatola in April just to see it....I wonder if there is any way to find out if there are relatives still there?? I think that all this info is correct. I think Biagio came to America in about 1901...at about 17...my dad was ...
- 23 Jan 2006, 08:57
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: looking for Vinciguerra's in Naples area
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3200
looking for Vinciguerra's in Naples area
My father's family is Vinciguerra...his dad was Biagio and came from the Naples area...we think Limatola...we don't know what year he came to the US...before 1912. How do we begin to find out information on him ?
- 23 Jan 2006, 08:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vinciguerra's in Limatola
- Replies: 22
- Views: 27255
Vinciguerra's in Limatola
I am searching for my father's family....he is a Vinciguerra...his dad's name was Biagio and came to the US in early 1900s. My dad's name was Anthony.
We know his family was from Naples area and we think he was from Limatola. Any help will be appreciated.
We know his family was from Naples area and we think he was from Limatola. Any help will be appreciated.