Search found 28 matches
- 13 Dec 2018, 23:23
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Statement from a NYSC Judge
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2135
Re: Statement from a NYSC Judge
Hi Gina, I replied to your PM on this topic but not sure you received it. Check your PMs and send me a reply.
- 24 Jan 2011, 19:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Heraldry Question - Looking for a Book
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1017
Heraldry Question - Looking for a Book
Does anyone have access to the following:
Dizionario Storio-Blasonico (1886), by G.B. Crollalanza?
I am looking to verify a few names are not (or are) in there.
Thanks!
Dizionario Storio-Blasonico (1886), by G.B. Crollalanza?
I am looking to verify a few names are not (or are) in there.
Thanks!
- 09 Jan 2011, 13:55
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Do I Need A Lawyer?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5783
Re: Do I Need A Lawyer?
Hello ande. I know these situations can be very trying. But you don't need a lawyer for this kind of action. I have amended half dozen documents in court and you can read about how I did it on this forum here: , It doesn't sound like you need a court order. Go to http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com ...
- 14 Sep 2010, 16:32
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Amending / Correcting / Changing Documents (My Experience)
- Replies: 19
- Views: 22332
Re: Amending / Correcting / Changing Documents (My Experienc
I was prepared to do a delayed birth certificate for my GGM, but she wasn't in the Italian line, so we abandoned that process. I do have the court documents still and might be useful for you.
I know the churches we went to for our family research would not change the names on the baptismal ...
I know the churches we went to for our family research would not change the names on the baptismal ...
- 09 Sep 2010, 19:08
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Amending / Correcting / Changing Documents (My Experience)
- Replies: 19
- Views: 22332
Re: Amending / Correcting / Changing Documents (My Experienc
I sent you a PM that covers much of what you asked, but I will post here too just to make sure everyone can know what is going on.
They asked only for the petition of us as well, but the court will have to type up a notice of hearing. So just to keep things moving, we provided that for the judge to ...
They asked only for the petition of us as well, but the court will have to type up a notice of hearing. So just to keep things moving, we provided that for the judge to ...
- 23 Feb 2010, 16:42
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help with a quick translation letter to the Consulate
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4491
Need help with a quick translation letter to the Consulate
I am going back and forth with the consulate to finish up a citizenship application. But, the content of this e-mail I need to write I feel is important enough to be in Italian. I have something but I know it's not good. Might there be someone who could help? :S
- 12 Aug 2009, 15:25
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Amending / Correcting / Changing Documents (My Experience)
- Replies: 19
- Views: 22332
Re: Amending / Correcting / Changing Documents (My Experienc
I just emailed them. At the time, they were about 5 months out, but I have seen other posts putting them into July 2010. So I would e-mail as soon as possible. They replied within the week for me.
- 10 Aug 2009, 19:49
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Amending / Correcting / Changing Documents (My Experience)
- Replies: 19
- Views: 22332
Re: Amending / Correcting / Changing Documents (My Experienc
Well, for those who are interested in this saga, I am finally finished with the process. I have finished with all of the corrections I could in the process and even though there are a few errors left on the documents, the Italian line is consistent and hopefully will be viewed and approved in no ...
- 06 Aug 2009, 18:30
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Assistance checking over my translations
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5488
- 06 Aug 2009, 11:05
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Assistance checking over my translations
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5488
Re: Assistance checking over my translations
Elba:
I actually need these translated for my appointment on the 13th of August. So, I have like 8 days. If you are available to proof it and certainly would be willing to do it, I would greatly appreciate it. What would be the best for you? If not...is there anyone out there who wouldn't mind ...
I actually need these translated for my appointment on the 13th of August. So, I have like 8 days. If you are available to proof it and certainly would be willing to do it, I would greatly appreciate it. What would be the best for you? If not...is there anyone out there who wouldn't mind ...
- 04 Aug 2009, 16:08
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Assistance checking over my translations
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5488
Assistance checking over my translations
Hello:
I could really use some help going over my translations...they are for sure not perfect as I don't speak Italian (it's been many a year since I have tried) and I need these checked to make sure they match their English counterpart.
Could someone have a look? I have uploaded the two files ...
I could really use some help going over my translations...they are for sure not perfect as I don't speak Italian (it's been many a year since I have tried) and I need these checked to make sure they match their English counterpart.
Could someone have a look? I have uploaded the two files ...
- 22 Apr 2009, 22:02
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Occupation on Marriage Certificate
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3929
Help with Occupation on Marriage Certificate
Hello again...I am wondering if anyone out there could help decypher this occupation? They are the first and third handwritten lines and appear the same.
I have attached the blow up and the wider photo of the document.
http://italiandocument.googlepages.com/MarriagePg2.jpg
http ...
I have attached the blow up and the wider photo of the document.
http://italiandocument.googlepages.com/MarriagePg2.jpg
http ...
- 09 Apr 2009, 02:01
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Maybe Looking for Lost Comune?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5548
Re: Maybe Looking for Lost Comune?
Well, the last name is Laibac. We haven't received the films for that time period in Tufo (back-ordered). So it is possible that he was. This was the first record we found for this generation so we are really new on this. If we get that record, then we will look for it of course. But...it sure looks ...
- 09 Apr 2009, 01:17
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Maybe Looking for Lost Comune?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5548
Re: Maybe Looking for Lost Comune?
Well, it certainly could be. :) Unfortunately, this is uncharted territory since we just got the microfilm last week and we found this today. We don't know anything at all about this side of the family so...we have nothing to go on. Might there also be any other places where I could find his place ...
- 09 Apr 2009, 00:57
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Maybe Looking for Lost Comune?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5548
Maybe Looking for Lost Comune?
Hello there! I am hoping that some of the boards great sleuthy Italian friends can help decipher this.
I am looking for the place that is referred to on the third line in the attachments below.
I will apologize for the quality of the image but it is the best I can do at this time. This image was ...
I am looking for the place that is referred to on the third line in the attachments below.
I will apologize for the quality of the image but it is the best I can do at this time. This image was ...