I am looking for the place that is referred to on the third line in the attachments below.
I will apologize for the quality of the image but it is the best I can do at this time. This image was taken from my camera on a record of death from Tufo (AV). I won't be able to get a better image until next week because the place with the microfilm is only open once a week.
The death record is from 1899. Might anyone be able to find this place? (Possibly an old commune or place name that most likely has fallen out of use but might be recorded somewhere)
I will have a better image next week.
My analysis is that looking at other letters on the record, the first letter is an "N". The rest...is difficult. Anyone know this place?
Third line down is the place name:
Original Image
Enhanced Image
Negative Image
8O


