thank you thank you thank you riccardo
NOW I understand
and I can hear everyone laughing, all the way to here!!!!!
Search found 8 matches
- 28 Mar 2006, 00:01
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help requested with translation
- Replies: 8
- Views: 14608
- 27 Mar 2006, 23:06
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help requested with translation
- Replies: 8
- Views: 14608
Re: Help requested with translation
Thanks eyetalgal: but what about that word 'cavallino'????
sounds like a horse to me. what do you think? Julia
sounds like a horse to me. what do you think? Julia
- 27 Mar 2006, 19:49
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help requested with translation
- Replies: 8
- Views: 14608
Help requested with translation
Can anyone out there please translate this into English for me? It's the response I received from a small commune in Sicily (Giuliana) in response to my question regarding whether or not I will be permitted to drive a car around their roads.
"molte strade permettono di essere percorse in macchina ...
"molte strade permettono di essere percorse in macchina ...
- 27 Mar 2006, 05:37
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help please - email message needed
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6054
Re: Translation help please - email message needed
grazie once again riccardo ... and best regards, Julia
- 27 Mar 2006, 04:58
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help please - email message needed
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6054
Translation help please - email message needed
Hi everyone: I found a map on the Internet for the very small (mountain) town I am researching. Across the top of the map it says "Pianta Del Comune". Along the bottom it says "superficio: 25,000 ha (collina interna)". Also, there are many notations along the right side that seem to indicate the ...
- 26 Mar 2006, 23:06
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: VERY small town - any cars allowed?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6077
VERY small town - any cars allowed?
Hi again everyone: I know this might sound like a stupid question but I believe that I read somewhere that there are some very small (mountain) villages in Sicily that do not permit car traffic. Most of the streets are connected by paths and stairs. I need to know this information since I will be ...
- 22 Mar 2006, 04:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Hi to all: Searching town of Giuliana Sicily
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6611
Re: Hi to all: Searching town of Giuliana Sicily
mille grazie riccardo. What a good start I have now. Julia Bruno
- 22 Mar 2006, 01:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Hi to all: Searching town of Giuliana Sicily
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6611
Hi to all: Searching town of Giuliana Sicily
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here. I plan to visit Sicily in late September of this year ... after doing as much research as possible while here in the United States ... Will be searching for family members that were left behind by my grandmother and grandfather. Grandmother = Concetta Alduino ...