Hello brother, glad you found this forum! I was checking it last week but still no news.
Guys, this is my brother and knows no more than me about our genealogy!
Say hi to your wife....
Ciao
Dolcezza aka franz
Search found 10 matches
- 14 Sep 2014, 08:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Baroni Guiso information
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6776
- 21 Jun 2006, 00:06
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: please translate into good italian
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5757
Re: please translate into good italian
No caro, non ti serve proprio niente. Basta mostrare il passaporto italiano e sei automaticamente incluso nei vari trattati tra nazioni europee. Appena hai la residenza in questa nuova nazione, hai i diritti di ogni altro italiano emigrato li'.
ciao
Dolcezza
ciao
Dolcezza
- 30 Apr 2006, 02:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pusceddu & Virdis from Sardinia
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5327
Re: Pusceddu & Virdis from Sardinia
Great, thanks! I'll look right away. I didn't know of this site!
Dolcezza
Dolcezza
- 29 Apr 2006, 21:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pusceddu & Virdis from Sardinia
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5327
Re: Pusceddu & Virdis from Sardinia
Gee, thanks! It would be nice to phone them all and see if they have done any family history work. I looked on the web for the origin of this family but I just could not get one hit in Google or any other search engine.
Any American Pusceddu out there?
Dolcezza
Any American Pusceddu out there?
Dolcezza
- 29 Apr 2006, 17:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pusceddu & Virdis from Sardinia
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5327
Pusceddu & Virdis from Sardinia
Hello again,
while hoping for good news about my dad, I am trying to locate some relatives with the surnames Virdis and Pusceddu. I know nothing about these families....only that they are in Sardinia.
Dolcezza
while hoping for good news about my dad, I am trying to locate some relatives with the surnames Virdis and Pusceddu. I know nothing about these families....only that they are in Sardinia.
Dolcezza
- 29 Apr 2006, 17:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Alphabetical list of surnames
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6294
Re: Alphabetical list of surnames
Yes, I had tried that, I was thinking of a visible list where there is no guessing work, just surnames, with variations, all in order....some XML knowledge might be useful....oh well...apparently there is nobody with my dad's surname!
Dolcezza
Dolcezza
- 29 Apr 2006, 01:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Baroni Guiso information
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6776
Re: Baroni Guiso information
Its' them, yes, I had these pages already, and now I am trying to understand what happened to them in the 1800-1900. Difficult because many parish church records were lost in some fires.
I hope to find more descendants!
Thank you!
Dolcezza
I hope to find more descendants!
Thank you!
Dolcezza
- 28 Apr 2006, 22:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Alphabetical list of surnames
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6294
Alphabetical list of surnames
Hello again
I wonder if you guys have somewhere a searchable database of surnames. This would help the posts to avoid disappearing.
Thanks!
Dolcezza
I wonder if you guys have somewhere a searchable database of surnames. This would help the posts to avoid disappearing.
Thanks!
Dolcezza
- 28 Apr 2006, 22:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Baroni Guiso information
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6776
Re: Baroni Guiso information
ALL OF IT!!! We have done some research from here and we need to link my grandad to them with proper documents. I need to know if there are more Guiso around and if they have done their genealogy. The Guiso were from Spain. They moved to Sardinia in Italy in 1600 to fight for the local Kings, they ...
- 27 Apr 2006, 03:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Baroni Guiso information
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6776
Baroni Guiso information
Hi, I'm Italian and I live in England. My dad's family descends from the Spanish Barons whose surname was Guiso.
Some moved to Argentina and others are spread in Australia, US and Italy. Any info would be welcomed. I'm LDS.
Thanks!
Dolcezza
Some moved to Argentina and others are spread in Australia, US and Italy. Any info would be welcomed. I'm LDS.
Thanks!
Dolcezza