Pusceddu & Virdis from Sardinia

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
Dolcezza
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: 26 Apr 2006, 00:00
Location: England
Contact:

Pusceddu & Virdis from Sardinia

Post by Dolcezza »

Hello again,
while hoping for good news about my dad, I am trying to locate some relatives with the surnames Virdis and Pusceddu. I know nothing about these families....only that they are in Sardinia.
Dolcezza
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1874
Joined: 04 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: TRENTO - ITALY
Contact:

Re: Pusceddu & Virdis from Sardinia

Post by ricbru »

Hello Dolcezza,
here there are all the Virdis in Sardegna

http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... a&ind=&nc=

and all the Pusceddu in Sardegna

http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... a&ind=&nc=

bye Riccardo
User avatar
Dolcezza
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: 26 Apr 2006, 00:00
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Pusceddu & Virdis from Sardinia

Post by Dolcezza »

Gee, thanks! It would be nice to phone them all and see if they have done any family history work. I looked on the web for the origin of this family but I just could not get one hit in Google or any other search engine.
Any American Pusceddu out there?
Dolcezza
User avatar
Marisa6
Elite
Elite
Posts: 362
Joined: 09 Mar 2006, 00:00
Location: Scotland

Re: Pusceddu & Virdis from Sardinia

Post by Marisa6 »

Hi Dolcezza

Go and have a look at Geneanet - http://www.geneanet.org/ Both of the names you are looking for have some listings there, with Virdis from Sardinia in particular. Geneanet is a big European website. It is a little difficult to navigate around until you get the hang of it - but very good when you get used to it!

Have fun

Marisa :D
Visocchi, Forte, Marcantonio, Iannetta
User avatar
Dolcezza
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: 26 Apr 2006, 00:00
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Pusceddu & Virdis from Sardinia

Post by Dolcezza »

Great, thanks! I'll look right away. I didn't know of this site!
Dolcezza
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Pusceddu & Virdis from Sardinia

Post by nuccia »

Hi.

You can also check out this website for Virdis surname:

Kriss Replogle's Genealogy Home Page

and there have been some entries for family trees on ancestry.com if you subcribe to it.

Nuccia
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
Post Reply