Search found 4 matches

by coccodrillo
13 May 2006, 01:16
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: In search of my Grand-father Salvatore Cicolani
Replies: 7
Views: 5822

Re: In search of my Grand-father Salvatore Cicolani

Thank you everybody for your help!
I'm going to cross-check all the infos you were able to provide with my cousins in L'Aquila to see if they have had notice about the people related to my grandfather that you mentioned.
Thank you again: should I find some news I will post again!
Regards, Salvatore
by coccodrillo
07 May 2006, 17:14
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: In search of my Grand-father Salvatore Cicolani
Replies: 3
Views: 3864

In search of my Grand-father Salvatore Cicolani

I'm trying to find clues about my grandfather's fate.
His name was Salvatore Cicolani, and he was married with Elvira, who remained in Italy.
He was born in Scoppito, a small village near the town of L'Aquila, located in Abruzzo, central Italy.
We know that he went to USA two times: the first one in ...
by coccodrillo
07 May 2006, 17:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: In search of my Grand-father Salvatore Cicolani
Replies: 7
Views: 5822

In search of my Grand-father Salvatore Cicolani

I'm trying to find clues about my grandfather's fate.
His name was Salvatore Cicolani, and he was married with Elvira, who remained in Italy.
He was born in Scoppito, a small village near the town of L'Aquila, located in Abruzzo, central Italy.
We know that he went to USA two times: the first one in ...
by coccodrillo
07 May 2006, 17:06
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Researching my ancestry
Replies: 5
Views: 5533

Re: Researching my ancestry

Hi Chrys!
I'm trying to find clues about my grandfather's fate.
His name was Salvatore Cicolani, and he was married with Elvira, who remained in Italy.
He was born in Scoppito, a small village near the town of L'Aquila, located in Abruzzo, central Italy.
We know that he went to USA two times: the ...