Biff83,
Also thank you for the website. I did find the Ponte Website with the name of the Mayor.
Search found 29 matches
- 04 Jun 2007, 23:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Romano
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8052
- 04 Jun 2007, 23:02
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: International Reply Coupons
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14181
Re: International Reply Coupons
Thank you for your advice on the IRCs. I will check with my post office to see if they sell them or where I can get one. Your help is appreciated.
- 04 Jun 2007, 22:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Romano
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8052
Re: Romano
Thank you for the website for international check services. It has been helpful.
- 31 May 2007, 13:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Romano
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8052
Romano
I tried to obtain a money order from my post office to send to Ponte, Italy for a death record of my great-grandfather. I was told by the post office that Italy can not cash a domestic or international money order, but they can cash an American Express gift check. If this is true, do I make the gift ...
- 28 May 2007, 12:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Anzelmo Birth Record Translation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 15431
Re: Anzelmo Birth Record Translation
nuccia and liviomoreno,
Thank you for translating my Grandfather, Angelo Anzelmo and his brother Gaetano Anzelmo's birth records. I greatly appreciate your kindness.
Thank you for translating my Grandfather, Angelo Anzelmo and his brother Gaetano Anzelmo's birth records. I greatly appreciate your kindness.
- 27 May 2007, 01:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Anzelmo Birth Record Translation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 15431
Re: Anzelmo Birth Record Translation
Would someone please translate my grandfather's Montemaggiore Belsito Birth record into English.
Thank you I do not think Angelo Anzelmo's Montemaggiore Belsito Birth Record Attachment was posted. The file was probably too large. Is there someone I can mail it to in the U.S.A. for a translation ...
Thank you I do not think Angelo Anzelmo's Montemaggiore Belsito Birth Record Attachment was posted. The file was probably too large. Is there someone I can mail it to in the U.S.A. for a translation ...
- 27 May 2007, 01:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Anzelmo Birth Record Translation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 15431
Re: Angelo Anzelmo Birth Record Translation
Would someone please translate my grandfather's Montemaggiore Belsito Birth record into English.
Thank you
Thank you
- 20 May 2007, 04:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Anzelmo Birth Record Translation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 15431
Anzelmo Birth Record Translation
Please provide me with the name of someone who can translate into English my grandfather's Montemaggiore Belsito Birth Record.
- 11 May 2007, 13:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rispoli
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4889
Re: Rispoli
My Grreat-grandmother is Maria Rachela Rispoli. She was born in Casalduni, Benevento, Italy She was married to G. Battista Trosino. Their children were Angela Vittoria, Franco and Patrizio. If you are related to her, please respond to this message
Thank you
Thank you
- 10 May 2007, 13:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Anselmo Crusiano
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2689
Anselmo Crusiano
My grandfather Angelo Anzelmo, his two brothers Gaetano and Gaspare and sister Giuseppina were born in Montemaggorie Belsito, Italy. They immigrated to New Orleams. Their parent's names were Crusiano Anzelmo and Vincenza Colonna. If anyone has any information on the parents, of Crusiano and Vincenza ...
- 10 May 2007, 13:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Anselmo
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6842
Re: Anselmo
Is this your grandfather's ship record?
Angelo Anzelmo
Arrival Date 6 Sep 1898
Estimated birth year abt 1876
Age 22
Gender Male
Ethnicity/Race/Nationality Italian
Ship Name Trojan Prince
Port of Arrival New York, New York
Line 15
Microfilm Serial 15
Microfilm Roll T715_30
Page Number 97 ...
Angelo Anzelmo
Arrival Date 6 Sep 1898
Estimated birth year abt 1876
Age 22
Gender Male
Ethnicity/Race/Nationality Italian
Ship Name Trojan Prince
Port of Arrival New York, New York
Line 15
Microfilm Serial 15
Microfilm Roll T715_30
Page Number 97 ...
- 10 May 2007, 13:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Anselmo
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6842
Re: Anselmo
Yes, Angelo Anzelmo arrived on September 6, 1898 on the Ship Trojan Prince. Port of arrival is New York. He was 22 years old
- 10 May 2007, 13:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Re: Romano Family from Casalduni
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6701
Re: Re: Romano Family from Casalduni
Thank you for your advice. Your kindness is appreciated
- 10 May 2007, 03:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Re: Romano Family from Casalduni
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6701
Re: Romano Family from Casalduni
My great-great-greatgrandfather Giovanni Romano was born in Casalduni in 1803 or 1804. He married Angela Palladino. They had two children that I know of named Antonio and Pellegrino. If you have any information about them, please let me know.
Thank you
Thank you
- 10 May 2007, 02:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Anselmo
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6842
Re: Anselmo
I learned the last name was not spelled Anselmo. It was spelled Anzelmo and they lived in Montemaggiore Belsito. I rented a LDS film and found my grandfather Angelo and his two brothers. It gave me the names of their parents. Thank you so much for your help!