Search found 3 matches

by chach1881
27 May 2006, 17:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: The Surname Ciaccia
Replies: 20
Views: 26308

Re: The Surname Ciaccia

Suanj:

I did not receive any email from you. I am just looking for what "ciaccia" is defined as, and how they pronounce it in italy, and what city the "ciaccia's" came from.

nuccia: In regards to the other post, Joseph Ciaccia is my grandfather, Thank you for doing that research, but that previous ...
by chach1881
27 May 2006, 02:49
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: The Surname Ciaccia
Replies: 20
Views: 26308

Re: The Surname Ciaccia

Hey there, I'm not really doing this to track family members, but to just find the origin of the name, its meaning, and the correct pronunciation. If I am able to track the family tree, that would be a bonus. The oldest Ciaccia I know of is Joseph Ciaccia, who was born in Rochester, NY. Looking ...
by chach1881
26 May 2006, 21:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: The Surname Ciaccia
Replies: 20
Views: 26308

The Surname Ciaccia

Hey there, I am new to the site and it looks like an awesome site. I'm trying to do some research on my surname here and was wondering if anyone knows the pronunciation, origin, and definition of my last name "Ciaccia". The only thing I could find was what looked like a beach in Sardina called "La ...