Yes I agree. I need a better copy. I thank you greatly for all your help.
Sincerely,
Michelle
Search found 8 matches
- 21 Feb 2008, 22:15
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Vincenzo Fratantuon Italian Birth Document needs translation
- Replies: 18
- Views: 23977
- 21 Feb 2008, 16:44
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Vincenzo Fratantuon Italian Birth Document needs translation
- Replies: 18
- Views: 23977
Re: Vincenzo Fratantuon Italian Birth Document needs transla
I don't have the next page as I copied from the microfilm in Salt Lake City and did not have a clue what each document said. I actually was just looking for the name Fratantuono. I will try and get it at the LDS library here in Texas.
Michelle
Michelle
- 21 Feb 2008, 16:42
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Vincenzo Fratantuon Italian Birth Document needs translation
- Replies: 18
- Views: 23977
Re: Vincenzo Fratantuon Italian Birth Document needs transla
Well I checked and I have a Nasca from Marsicovetere not Nardo. Could that be Nasca?
- 21 Feb 2008, 16:09
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Vincenzo Fratantuon Italian Birth Document needs translation
- Replies: 18
- Views: 23977
Re: Vincenzo Fratantuon Italian Birth Document needs transla
actually I would say 99% chance it is Rosa Nardo as Nardo if I remember correctly is a name of other people in this commune. I don't know where I got Vincenzo...I get crosseyed looking at these things.
Thank you so much for helping me with this.
Sincerely,
Michelle
Thank you so much for helping me with this.
Sincerely,
Michelle
- 20 Feb 2008, 23:08
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Vincenzo Fratantuon Italian Birth Document needs translation
- Replies: 18
- Views: 23977
Vincenzo Fratantuon Italian Birth Document needs translation
I am new at this but I have attached a jpeg file of the document I would greatly appreciate if someone can help me. I don't know how to get it into a imagereader file that I have seen some have done. I am pretty sure that I have a birth record for Vincenzo Fratantuono for 27 May 1833 in ...
- 24 Jun 2006, 08:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marsicovetere Italy
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3867
Marsicovetere Italy
My family came from this area of Italy. My Great Great Grandfather was Rocco Sileo born 1860 in Marsicovetere. His first wife must have died and then he married Carolina Fratantuono who was born in 1874 in Marsicovetere. He had many children prior to immigrating to the US in 1900 but only came over ...
- 23 Jun 2006, 01:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Earthquake in Marsicovetere
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6072
Earthquake in Marsicovetere
My family came from this area of Italy. My Great Great Grandfather was Rocco Sileo born 1860 in Marsicovetere. His first wife must have died and then he married Carolina Fratantuono who was born in 1874 in Marsicovetere. He had many children prior to immigrating to the US in 1900 but only came over ...
- 22 Jun 2006, 23:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: earthquake in marsicovetere
- Replies: 12
- Views: 17146
Re: earthquake in marsicovetere
My family came from this area of Italy. My Great Great Grandfather was Rocco Sileo born 1860 in Marsicovetere. His first wife must have died and then he married Carolina Fratantuono who was born in 1874 in Marsicovetere. He had many children prior to immigrating to the US in 1900 but only came over ...