My family came from this area of Italy. My Great Great Grandfather was Rocco Sileo born 1860 in Marsicovetere. His first wife must have died and then he married Carolina Fratantuono who was born in 1874 in Marsicovetere. He had many children prior to immigrating to the US in 1900 but only came over with 3 children. Maria, born 1890, Guiseppe born 1891 and Vincenzo born 1894. I think there were 3 or 4 other children. I am looking for any information concerning these people and who I can contact to help me research them in Italy.
Thank you,
Michelle
Marsicovetere Italy
Re: Marsicovetere Italy
Hi Michelle,
I already provided the information about the LDS films this town on your other post "Earthquake in Marsicovetere."
Do you have a question concerning these films?
jcsm
I already provided the information about the LDS films this town on your other post "Earthquake in Marsicovetere."
Do you have a question concerning these films?
jcsm
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.

