Hello,
First I want to thank you. I'm so appreciative of your input, it's incredibly helpful so far. I believe my grandfather did naturalize, I will try to confirm if he did that after the birth of my grandfather. If he did it before would that break the line? I am going through the female side of ...
Search found 3 matches
- 03 Aug 2006, 01:24
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Grandmothers Birth Certificate
- Replies: 34
- Views: 21857
- 02 Aug 2006, 00:45
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Grandmothers Birth Certificate
- Replies: 34
- Views: 21857
Re: Grandmothers Birth Certificate
Thanks so much for your reply. I will get all of the info I have and post it. Do you know if they grant Italian passports for 3rd generation? My great grandfather was born in Italy and he immigrated to the US.
Thanks again!
Juliet
Thanks again!
Juliet
- 29 Jul 2006, 22:44
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Grandmothers Birth Certificate
- Replies: 34
- Views: 21857
Re: Grandmothers Birth Certificate
Hi there,
I saw your original post reagrding getting a copy of your grandmothers birth certificate. Do you have any advice starters that have helped you the most? I have a very similar circumstance and would love to learn from any of your experience. I know my greatgrandfather was born in Italy, I ...
I saw your original post reagrding getting a copy of your grandmothers birth certificate. Do you have any advice starters that have helped you the most? I have a very similar circumstance and would love to learn from any of your experience. I know my greatgrandfather was born in Italy, I ...