Search found 85 matches

by DebraRose
24 Apr 2007, 17:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pietradofusi Italy
Replies: 7
Views: 6814

Re: Pietradofusi Italy

thank you where would I write to obtain birth certificates and marriage certificates for Sna Giorgio Del Sannio thanks again
by DebraRose
22 Apr 2007, 22:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pietradofusi Italy
Replies: 7
Views: 6814

Pietradofusi Italy

HOw far is Pietradoufuis Italy form San Giorgia La Montagna Italy I am trying to figure out exactly where my grandparents came from thank you
by DebraRose
15 Apr 2007, 21:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: 1910 1920 census Mt Vernon New York
Replies: 4
Views: 5709

Re: 1910 1920 census Mt Vernon New York

the only birth date I have is for Antonio Cassaza which is 1863 he came over in 1898 that where it states he meeting his brothers his wife name is Carmine Barletta. she came over on 1912 with my grandfather and grandmother pasquale carpentieri. I could never find what happened to my great ...
by DebraRose
15 Apr 2007, 12:43
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: 1910 1920 census Mt Vernon New York
Replies: 4
Views: 5709

Re: 1910 1920 census Mt Vernon New York

Can anyone help me on looking for these census. thank you
by DebraRose
08 Apr 2007, 17:12
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: 1910 1920 census Mt Vernon New York
Replies: 4
Views: 5709

1910 1920 census Mt Vernon New York

Looking for information on 1910 census for Antonio Casazza wife name is Carmine in the city of Mt Vernon Ny on the street name High St also looking for his brothers census there names are Pasquale and Raffale Casazza I believe they are lived in Mt Vernon Ny thanks so much
by DebraRose
08 Apr 2007, 16:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need help on great grandfathers manifest
Replies: 17
Views: 13570

Re: Need help on great grandfathers manifest

Looking for any information 1920 census for my great grandfather brother Pasquale Cassaza my grandfather went to meet him in 1898 in Mt Vernon NY I was wondering if anyone could look up the 1920 census for him maybe from there I can find out his wife name and children. My grandfather name is ...
by DebraRose
12 Nov 2006, 19:05
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: What is the english version of this name
Replies: 2
Views: 3362

What is the english version of this name

Does anyone know the englsh version of the name Donato mean for a girl
by DebraRose
11 Nov 2006, 15:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Manifest Help
Replies: 24
Views: 14769

Re: Manifest Help

I would like you to help me on this. if you don;t mind. thank you
by DebraRose
11 Nov 2006, 15:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surnames Carpentieri from Bronx New York
Replies: 17
Views: 15769

Re: Surnames Carpentieri from Bronx New York

thansk I try again later.
by DebraRose
11 Nov 2006, 15:49
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Manifest Help
Replies: 24
Views: 14769

Re: Manifest Help

I sorry its 1908
by DebraRose
11 Nov 2006, 15:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surnames Carpentieri from Bronx New York
Replies: 17
Views: 15769

Re: Surnames Carpentieri from Bronx New York

The link doe not work can you resend it to me thank so much.
by DebraRose
11 Nov 2006, 15:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Manifest Help
Replies: 24
Views: 14769

Manifest Help

Hi I would like to know if anyone can help me found information on my great aunt. Mary Carpentieri(maiden name) born in 1008 father name is Pasquale Carpentieri , Mary married Antonio Barrasso born in 1899 died in 1967 she came from Benvento Italy, they finally moved to Islip, New York. I am trying ...
by DebraRose
29 Oct 2006, 12:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help on reading name on manifest
Replies: 2
Views: 4027

Re: Help on reading name on manifest

Thank you I have one more question under who they are meeting it says brother Pasquale Carpentieri which is my grandfather but under that It is says cousin, but I can't read the next line. it looks like a street address. Any ideas? thanks for your help.
by DebraRose
29 Oct 2006, 12:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: 1930 census New York
Replies: 13
Views: 16935

Re: 1930 census New York

Would you be able to find the ship Angelo Carpentieri came over in 1902 and Josephine in 1919, Angelo brother name is Pasquale Carpentieri (my grandfather) thank you they came from San Nazzaro or Benvento Italy
by DebraRose
28 Oct 2006, 16:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help on reading name on manifest
Replies: 2
Views: 4027

Help on reading name on manifest

Can anyone read the first name of this person on line 17 http://www.ellisisland.org/search/shipManifest.asp?MID=12872541170181758240&LNM=CARPENTIERI&PLNM=CARPENTIERI&first_kind=1&last_kind=0&RF=222&pID=101907150316& Line 16 is my great uncle I do believe line 17 is a cousin who are meeting my ...