1910 1920 census Mt Vernon New York
1910 1920 census Mt Vernon New York
Looking for information on 1910 census for Antonio Casazza wife name is Carmine in the city of Mt Vernon Ny on the street name High St also looking for his brothers census there names are Pasquale and Raffale Casazza I believe they are lived in Mt Vernon Ny thanks so much
Re: 1910 1920 census Mt Vernon New York
Can anyone help me on looking for these census. thank you
Re: 1910 1920 census Mt Vernon New York
Hi There,DebraRose wrote:Looking for information on 1910 census for Antonio Casazza wife name is Carmine in the city of Mt Vernon Ny on the street name High St also looking for his brothers census there names are Pasquale and Raffale Casazza I believe they are lived in Mt Vernon Ny thanks so much
Do you have a year of birth for Antonio, Raffaele, and Pasquale?
Thanks
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Re: 1910 1920 census Mt Vernon New York
the only birth date I have is for Antonio Cassaza which is 1863 he came over in 1898 that where it states he meeting his brothers his wife name is Carmine Barletta. she came over on 1912 with my grandfather and grandmother pasquale carpentieri. I could never find what happened to my great grandfather Antonio Cassaza he is not buried with his wife. so I am trying to look for information on my great uncles Pasquale and Raffale Casazza I do belive they lived in the Bronx on College Ave or Bond Street any help I would surely be grateful. thank you
Re: 1910 1920 census Mt Vernon New York
Hi There,DebraRose wrote:the only birth date I have is for Antonio Cassaza which is 1863 he came over in 1898 that where it states he meeting his brothers his wife name is Carmine Barletta. she came over on 1912 with my grandfather and grandmother pasquale carpentieri. I could never find what happened to my great grandfather Antonio Cassaza he is not buried with his wife. so I am trying to look for information on my great uncles Pasquale and Raffale Casazza I do belive they lived in the Bronx on College Ave or Bond Street any help I would surely be grateful. thank you
This is a possible 1910 census.
Name: Antonio Casazza
[Antoni Casazza]
Age in 1910: 48
Estimated birth year: abt 1862
Birthplace: Italy
Relation to Head of House: Head
Father's Birth Place: Italy
Mother's Birth Place: Italy
Home in 1910: Manhattan Ward 4, New York, New York
Marital Status: Widowed
Race: White
Gender: Male
Year of Immigration: 1907
Household Members: Name Age
Antonio Casazza 48
Julia Casazza 18
Rockalena Casazza 17
Anna Casazza 17
Still looking
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum

