Descojido, Hello
I found this information on the website:
Indirizzo: (address) P.zza del Municipio 50
Responsabile: Iaccarino D.
Telefono: 0586/ 820458
Orario invernale apertura: (hours of operation) Dal lunedi al sabato dalle ore 9.00 alle ore 13.00, il martedì e il giovedì anche il ...
Search found 6 matches
- 26 Sep 2006, 08:58
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Copy of birth certificate
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11491
- 25 Sep 2006, 22:09
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question of Naturalization
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3932
Re: Question of Naturalization
Jacob,
A date of intent means nothing, as many immigrants returned to their native country before completing the naturalization process.
If your Grandmother was born after the declaration of Intent, or the petition, but BEFORE the actual naturalization date, than she IS an Italian citizen.
A date of intent means nothing, as many immigrants returned to their native country before completing the naturalization process.
If your Grandmother was born after the declaration of Intent, or the petition, but BEFORE the actual naturalization date, than she IS an Italian citizen.
- 24 Sep 2006, 11:23
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Declaration Of Intent
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7447
Re: Declaration Of Intent
I thought naturalizations didn`t start till 1906 at the federal level, and so wouldn`t that mean that the record would be in the local court, and not in a federal record? I believe the local supreme court or the district court would have the record.
Does this sound right?
Does this sound right?
- 24 Sep 2006, 09:43
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: visa for spouses
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8699
Re: visa for spouses
Grazie for all your help
- 24 Sep 2006, 00:19
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: visa for spouses
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8699
Re: visa for spouses
mler,
Isn`t our marriage already registered in the consulate? I had to produce it when I first applied. Also, our son`s birth certificate and our marriage certificate is also at the consulate, so why would we need to produce them twice? actually, we don`t have them, the consulate does, and are ...
Isn`t our marriage already registered in the consulate? I had to produce it when I first applied. Also, our son`s birth certificate and our marriage certificate is also at the consulate, so why would we need to produce them twice? actually, we don`t have them, the consulate does, and are ...
- 23 Sep 2006, 17:53
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: visa for spouses
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8699
visa for spouses
I recently received my Italian citizenship, but am told my wife needs a visa to live in Italy beyond 90 days.
We do not have much funds, and so I am hoping to gain employment fairly quickly. We also cannot afford health insurance at first.
We have a young boy (school age), who also gained ...
We do not have much funds, and so I am hoping to gain employment fairly quickly. We also cannot afford health insurance at first.
We have a young boy (school age), who also gained ...