Copy of birth certificate
Copy of birth certificate
I was born in Cairo, Egypt 60 years ago with an italian citizenship. My birth certificate was registered in Livorno.
Right now I have a Venezuelan citizenship and I am trying to get a dual citizenship. The Italian Consulate in Caracas is asking me to get acopy of the birth registration in Livorno.
Can anybody help me with a website or physical address where I can request the copy?
Thank you
Right now I have a Venezuelan citizenship and I am trying to get a dual citizenship. The Italian Consulate in Caracas is asking me to get acopy of the birth registration in Livorno.
Can anybody help me with a website or physical address where I can request the copy?
Thank you
Re: Copy of birth certificate
Thank you wldspirit.
My italian is not very good. Any sugestion where to click in the mentioned webpage to get the copy of the birth certificate?
Thank you
descojido
My italian is not very good. Any sugestion where to click in the mentioned webpage to get the copy of the birth certificate?
Thank you
descojido
- Giovanni216
- Newbie

- Posts: 6
- Joined: 23 Sep 2006, 00:00
- Location: chicago
Re: Copy of birth certificate
Descojido, Hello
I found this information on the website:
Indirizzo: (address) P.zza del Municipio 50
Responsabile: Iaccarino D.
Telefono: 0586/ 820458
Orario invernale apertura: (hours of operation) Dal lunedi al sabato dalle ore 9.00 alle ore 13.00, il martedì e il giovedì anche il pomeriggio dalle ore 15.30 alle ore 17.30.
Orario estivo apertura: luglio-agosto dal lunedì al sabato 9-13
Telefono: 0586/ 820457 - 820127
Fax: 0586/820278
Email: anagrafe@comune.livorno.it
Dirigente: Dott.re Paolo Malvaldi
Use the email to contact them. However, you will probably need someone to write in Italian for you, as they generally do not speak English
I found this information on the website:
Indirizzo: (address) P.zza del Municipio 50
Responsabile: Iaccarino D.
Telefono: 0586/ 820458
Orario invernale apertura: (hours of operation) Dal lunedi al sabato dalle ore 9.00 alle ore 13.00, il martedì e il giovedì anche il pomeriggio dalle ore 15.30 alle ore 17.30.
Orario estivo apertura: luglio-agosto dal lunedì al sabato 9-13
Telefono: 0586/ 820457 - 820127
Fax: 0586/820278
Email: anagrafe@comune.livorno.it
Dirigente: Dott.re Paolo Malvaldi
Use the email to contact them. However, you will probably need someone to write in Italian for you, as they generally do not speak English
Re: Copy of birth certificate
for dual citizenship you must to request the your birthact :
-"Estratto dell'Atto di nascita-Modello Plurilingue" and most probably the Consulate in Caracas will want also the marriage act of your parents:
-"Estratto Dell'Atto di Matrimonio- Modello Plurilingue"
suanj
-"Estratto dell'Atto di nascita-Modello Plurilingue" and most probably the Consulate in Caracas will want also the marriage act of your parents:
-"Estratto Dell'Atto di Matrimonio- Modello Plurilingue"
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Copy of birth certificate
Thank you very much Giovanni216 and suanj. I will try to e-mail the request.
Descojido
Descojido
Re: Copy of birth certificate
Dear Descojido,
I would rather suggest you to write a letter in Italian requesting "estratto dell'atto di nascita modello plurilingue" via ordinary mail to
Comune
Ufficio di Stato Civile
C.A. Laura Ciolli
Piazza del Municipio 1
cap 57123
Livorno - Italy
Put in the envelope another envelope plus an intenrational reply coupon to receive a reply from Livorno civil record office
Laura Ciolli is the person in charge of that office.
I hope it helps, bye Riccardo
I would rather suggest you to write a letter in Italian requesting "estratto dell'atto di nascita modello plurilingue" via ordinary mail to
Comune
Ufficio di Stato Civile
C.A. Laura Ciolli
Piazza del Municipio 1
cap 57123
Livorno - Italy
Put in the envelope another envelope plus an intenrational reply coupon to receive a reply from Livorno civil record office
Laura Ciolli is the person in charge of that office.
I hope it helps, bye Riccardo
Re: Copy of birth certificate
Thank you ricbru for the information. I will send them a letter rather than an e-mail.
descojido
descojido
Re: Copy of birth certificate
Thank you suanj, ricbru and giovanni216 for all your help. I was able to send an e-mail requesting the information and got an e-mail back telling me to send an envelope to get back the information to Venezuela.
I sent them a prepaid FEDEX envelope to get the certificate back. However, I got the following e-mail:
EGREGIO SIG. ESCOJIDO IN RELAZIONE ALLA SUA RICHIESTA PERVENUTA IN
DATA 26.09.2006, LE COMUNICO CHE GLI ESTATTI DI NASCITA PLURILINGUE LE
SONO STATI INVIATI PER POSTA ORDINARIA IN DATA ODIERNA. NON E' STATO
POSSIBILE SPEDIRLI CON LA BUSTA DA LEI INVIATA.
> DISTINTI SALUTI
> PANNUNZIO PAOLA.
My italian is not very good but I understand from the e-mail that the birth certificates were sent via ordinary mail (air mail???) and that they could not use the prepaid FEDEX envelope. Am I understang right??
The problem is that the Venezuelan post office is not very efficient and up to today, I have not received anything. Besides, if the certificates were not sent via Air Mail, it will take from 4 to 5 months to get to Venezuela.
My questions to all of you is:
Is there another option to receive the certificates besides ordinary mail? Can I pay a special service to pick them up personally and send them to me via courier?
Once more, thank you for your help.
David Escojido
I sent them a prepaid FEDEX envelope to get the certificate back. However, I got the following e-mail:
EGREGIO SIG. ESCOJIDO IN RELAZIONE ALLA SUA RICHIESTA PERVENUTA IN
DATA 26.09.2006, LE COMUNICO CHE GLI ESTATTI DI NASCITA PLURILINGUE LE
SONO STATI INVIATI PER POSTA ORDINARIA IN DATA ODIERNA. NON E' STATO
POSSIBILE SPEDIRLI CON LA BUSTA DA LEI INVIATA.
> DISTINTI SALUTI
> PANNUNZIO PAOLA.
My italian is not very good but I understand from the e-mail that the birth certificates were sent via ordinary mail (air mail???) and that they could not use the prepaid FEDEX envelope. Am I understang right??
The problem is that the Venezuelan post office is not very efficient and up to today, I have not received anything. Besides, if the certificates were not sent via Air Mail, it will take from 4 to 5 months to get to Venezuela.
My questions to all of you is:
Is there another option to receive the certificates besides ordinary mail? Can I pay a special service to pick them up personally and send them to me via courier?
Once more, thank you for your help.
David Escojido
Re: Copy of birth certificate
Last year a lady wanted from me some documents, and she had an account with DHL (she lives in Mexico, with the same problem).
So I went to DHL, gave them the envelope, and she paide for everything, and she got everything in few days,
bye Riccardo
So I went to DHL, gave them the envelope, and she paide for everything, and she got everything in few days,
bye Riccardo
Re: Copy of birth certificate
Riccardo,
what you are telling me is exactly what I did with the Comune. I sent them an envelope of FEDEX (Fedex is an international courier just like DHL)with my account number so they can put the certificates in it and take them or call the FEDEX office to pick them up. Everything was going to be paid by me.
Apparently, the people in the Comune can not do this.
Do you know anybody in Livorno that can pick up the certificates in the Comune and take them to a DHL or FEDEX office?
Thank you,
David
what you are telling me is exactly what I did with the Comune. I sent them an envelope of FEDEX (Fedex is an international courier just like DHL)with my account number so they can put the certificates in it and take them or call the FEDEX office to pick them up. Everything was going to be paid by me.
Apparently, the people in the Comune can not do this.
Do you know anybody in Livorno that can pick up the certificates in the Comune and take them to a DHL or FEDEX office?
Thank you,
David
Re: Copy of birth certificate
I'm sorry David,
I don't know anyone in Livorno and I live too far away, I can't help
bye Riccardo
I don't know anyone in Livorno and I live too far away, I can't help
bye Riccardo

