Search found 3 matches
- 27 Sep 2006, 19:31
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Lose of nationality after divorce
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6179
Re: Lose of nationality after divorce
Thanks Ricardo, but then why do I need the consent or the presence of my husband when I want to renew my Passport, as requested by Local Authority?.
- 27 Sep 2006, 19:10
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Lose of nationality after divorce
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6179
Lose of nationality after divorce
I married an Italien man about 16 years ago and took the Italien Nationality. We have been living around the world and just returned about 5 years ago. Can my husband request the nullification of my italien nationality after divorce?.
Thanks for any information.
Thanks for any information.
- 27 Sep 2006, 19:06
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: visa for spouses
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8709
Re: visa for spouses
I married an Italien man about 16 years ago and took the Italien Nationality. We have been living around the world and just returned about 5 years ago. Can my husband request the nullification of my italien nationality after divorce?.
Thanks for any information.
Thanks for any information.