Hi
I have finally discovered that my Brugnoli family came from Borgo Val Di Toro, Italy. Does anyone know if the church records are available online?
Search found 10 matches
- 29 Aug 2010, 22:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Brugnoli Family
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13345
- 29 Aug 2010, 22:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Brugnoli Family
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13345
Re: Brugnoli Family
Hi
I do not know if the registers are available for public research, but if you contact the catholic family history society they have access to them.
I do not know if the registers are available for public research, but if you contact the catholic family history society they have access to them.
- 17 Nov 2008, 16:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Has anyone seen John Brugnoli
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3545
Re: Has anyone seen John Brugnoli
Thanks for that Peter, I have already got them in the census
- 17 Nov 2008, 09:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Has anyone seen John Brugnoli
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3545
Has anyone seen John Brugnoli
I am still not getting anywhere with finding where in Italy my Brugnoli family came from, I have a lot of information on them in England but nothing that gives any clues.
John (Joannis) Brugnoli an asphalter born c1820 Italy
Father Antoine Brugnoli a butcher born in Italy
Can anyone help me over ...
John (Joannis) Brugnoli an asphalter born c1820 Italy
Father Antoine Brugnoli a butcher born in Italy
Can anyone help me over ...
- 25 Jul 2008, 07:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Records for Campegine, Reggio Nell'Emilia, Reggio Emili
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3254
Records for Campegine, Reggio Nell'Emilia, Reggio Emili
Does anyone have access to the records for Campegine, Reggio Nell'Emilia, Reggio Emilia, Italy and would be willing to do a look up for me
I am looking for John (Joannis)Brugnoli born c1819 son of Antoine Brugnoli, a butcher.
Thank you
Susan
I am looking for John (Joannis)Brugnoli born c1819 son of Antoine Brugnoli, a butcher.
Thank you
Susan
- 25 Jul 2008, 07:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Brugnoli Family
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13345
Re: Brugnoli Family
Hi Tony
Thanks for the information however I do not have any evidence of the family going to New York. I do have a strong feeling though that they came from Emillia Romagna area as I have found 4 Antionio Brugnoli on the IGI christened Campegine, Reggio Nell'Emilia, Reggio Emilia, Italy, one of ...
Thanks for the information however I do not have any evidence of the family going to New York. I do have a strong feeling though that they came from Emillia Romagna area as I have found 4 Antionio Brugnoli on the IGI christened Campegine, Reggio Nell'Emilia, Reggio Emilia, Italy, one of ...
- 18 Oct 2006, 18:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Brugnoli Family
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13345
Re: Brugnoli Family
Hi Marco
Thanks for your message. I think the family is from northern Italy purely because a number of people have suggested it is the most likely area. I have been told that asphalters tend to come from that region - Emilia Romagna.
John (Joannis) Brugnoli came to England but I do not think the ...
Thanks for your message. I think the family is from northern Italy purely because a number of people have suggested it is the most likely area. I have been told that asphalters tend to come from that region - Emilia Romagna.
John (Joannis) Brugnoli came to England but I do not think the ...
- 18 Oct 2006, 11:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Brugnoli Family
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13345
Re: Brugnoli Family
A bit more info that I have: John married Catherine Canipo on 1 November 1857 at the Church of the Holy Family, Great Saffron Hill. John dies on the 19th June 1883. Catherines father was Lawrence, a musician.
- 18 Oct 2006, 10:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Brugnoli Family
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13345
Re: Brugnoli Family
Thanks Trish, you have the right family. I have them on the census for 1861, 1871 and 1881 but all it tells me is born Italy not where. I have found numerous spellings of the name, Dominic Brugnoli was registered at birth in 1861 as Dominic Brimialli. Everytime I have tried to find where in Italy ...
- 17 Oct 2006, 15:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Brugnoli Family
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13345
Brugnoli Family
I am trying to trace my husbands family. His Great Grandfather John (Joanis) Brugnoli born c1819 in Italy arrived in London England Between 1851 and 1859. His fathers name is Antonio Brugnoli, occupation a Butcher. John's occupation was an asphalt worker and I have been led to believe that he came ...