I am still not getting anywhere with finding where in Italy my Brugnoli family came from, I have a lot of information on them in England but nothing that gives any clues.
John (Joannis) Brugnoli an asphalter born c1820 Italy
Father Antoine Brugnoli a butcher born in Italy
Can anyone help me over this brickwall
Has anyone seen John Brugnoli
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Has anyone seen John Brugnoli
www.findmypast.com is a paying website but free for name checks and John Brugnoli shows up in 1871 census showing his birthyear as 1823 . There are 3 others in the family as well.
As you can see from www.gens.labo.net/en/cognomi there are numerous Brugnoli concentrated in the Piemonte and Lombardia regions of northern Italy and trailing South in Italy. Put in name in upper left. Sorry I cannot come up with his town of origin at this time. =Peter=
As you can see from www.gens.labo.net/en/cognomi there are numerous Brugnoli concentrated in the Piemonte and Lombardia regions of northern Italy and trailing South in Italy. Put in name in upper left. Sorry I cannot come up with his town of origin at this time. =Peter=
Re: Has anyone seen John Brugnoli
Thanks for that Peter, I have already got them in the census
