Hello
Try doing a search for "tomasetti" on the main forum page. A few months back I did a whole family tree for my tomasetti family out of Aquila (in the same region as your search) and founds lots of posters with helpful info. Maybe it will help you trace back.
Search found 5 matches
- 20 Feb 2007, 20:04
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: tomasetti
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3514
- 18 Dec 2006, 15:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Immigration Question
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3421
Re: Immigration Question
Thanks! It does help! 
- 15 Dec 2006, 19:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Immigration Question
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3421
Immigration Question
Hello...I think I came accross the records of my great grand dad. However, the year listed on his census as year immigrated is almost six before the record I found him coming in through Ellis Island.
I guess as a general question, did people immigrate while still in teens and then actually come to ...
I guess as a general question, did people immigrate while still in teens and then actually come to ...
- 08 Nov 2006, 13:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tomasetti - Just starting my search
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7460
Re: Tomasetti - Just starting my search
Actual tears welling up....cannot thank you all enough for helping me connect into my famiy history.
- 07 Nov 2006, 18:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tomasetti - Just starting my search
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7460
Tomasetti - Just starting my search
Greetings! Recent trip to Italy has sparked my interest in finding out more about my Tomasetti family history. Not sure exactly where to start. What I know is that my great grandfather, Gregory Tomasetti and his wife Maria Tomasetti settled in Watertown MA where they had my grandfather, Francis A ...