This is what I used to get the certified copy 2 years ago. Hope the link works
http://www.census.gov/genealogy/www/bc-600.pdf
Search found 82 matches
- 17 May 2013, 02:37
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Please help. Missing marriage certificate.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9402
- 13 May 2013, 02:53
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Please help. Missing marriage certificate.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9402
Re: Please help. Missing marriage certificate.
I had similar situation with my grandparents and Lia at the Philly consulate advised me to get a certified copy of a census record showing my grandparents living in the same household, which I did and she accepted it with no problems.
- 24 May 2012, 13:45
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: cousin going through same relative
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3285
Re: cousin going through same relative
Good morning,
I heard from Miami consulate and they told it is possible for relatives to use my file to obtain their citizenship. She told that when they make the appt. to make sure to reference their relatives file # and bring their own personal docs i.e. birth marriage etc. everything else can be ...
I heard from Miami consulate and they told it is possible for relatives to use my file to obtain their citizenship. She told that when they make the appt. to make sure to reference their relatives file # and bring their own personal docs i.e. birth marriage etc. everything else can be ...
- 18 May 2012, 12:50
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: cousin going through same relative
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3285
Re: cousin going through same relative
Thank you, mler. I have contacted both consulates and waiting to see if they respond. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. I was just curious if anyone would know.
Thank you for the response.
Thank you for the response.
- 18 May 2012, 03:13
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: cousin going through same relative
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3285
cousin going through same relative
Good evening,
I obtained my italian citizenship last year through my ggf,gf,m,me. My cousin just informed me that he would also like to get his italian citizenship. We both are from the same line. Our mothers are sisters and all other documents would be the same that I used. I know that he would ...
I obtained my italian citizenship last year through my ggf,gf,m,me. My cousin just informed me that he would also like to get his italian citizenship. We both are from the same line. Our mothers are sisters and all other documents would be the same that I used. I know that he would ...
- 27 Apr 2012, 15:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Great granfather infor in Olevano sul Tusciano
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1312
Great granfather infor in Olevano sul Tusciano
Hello all,
If there is anyone out there that can help me locate information on my great grandfather I would be very greatful to you.
What I am looking for is information on my great grandparents. I can give the information that I have and I hope it helps. I am interested in my great grandfathers ...
If there is anyone out there that can help me locate information on my great grandfather I would be very greatful to you.
What I am looking for is information on my great grandparents. I can give the information that I have and I hope it helps. I am interested in my great grandfathers ...
- 14 Feb 2012, 03:29
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Going to school in Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1422
Going to school in Italy
Hello all,
Just a random question that I would like to ask. I am a senior at a Florida university and also recently was granted my italian citizenship. I am looking to do a semester abroad in Italy and was wondering how I go about doing this. Not sure if I would apply as an American or Italian and ...
Just a random question that I would like to ask. I am a senior at a Florida university and also recently was granted my italian citizenship. I am looking to do a semester abroad in Italy and was wondering how I go about doing this. Not sure if I would apply as an American or Italian and ...
- 18 Dec 2011, 22:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: great grandfather info
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1743
Re: great grandfather info
Thank you suanj greatly appreciated
@liviomoreno thank you for the info but that is not who im looking for but thank you
@liviomoreno thank you for the info but that is not who im looking for but thank you
- 18 Dec 2011, 16:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: great grandfather info
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1743
great grandfather info
Hi everyone,
Wanted to see if someone can help me locate a passenger record for my great grandfather Saverio De Donatis(DeDonatis) Born in Castelli-Teramo Italy on September 18,1895. Emigrated to America around 1915-1920 I have looked on ellis island website but cannnot locate it. I know that it ...
Wanted to see if someone can help me locate a passenger record for my great grandfather Saverio De Donatis(DeDonatis) Born in Castelli-Teramo Italy on September 18,1895. Emigrated to America around 1915-1920 I have looked on ellis island website but cannnot locate it. I know that it ...
- 11 Nov 2011, 16:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: great grandfather information from Italy
- Replies: 0
- Views: 809
great grandfather information from Italy
Hi everyone,
I am looking for information on my family in Italy. I have contacted the comune but its been almost a year and still nothing. Tried twice in the last year.
I am doing this just for geneaoloical purposes. If anyone can help It would be gratly appreciated it. This is the information ...
I am looking for information on my family in Italy. I have contacted the comune but its been almost a year and still nothing. Tried twice in the last year.
I am doing this just for geneaoloical purposes. If anyone can help It would be gratly appreciated it. This is the information ...
- 16 Aug 2011, 13:38
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: getting passport
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2100
Re: getting passport
Thanks Rodio,
Thats what I thought but I thought I would give it a try. Miami is a hike and with its tough to get down there. Not going to I taly til next year so I guess I should be ok for now. Thanks again
Thats what I thought but I thought I would give it a try. Miami is a hike and with its tough to get down there. Not going to I taly til next year so I guess I should be ok for now. Thanks again
- 14 Aug 2011, 16:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: getting passport
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2100
getting passport
Does anyone know if I can go to a vice or honorary consulate in florida to get passport instead of miami. Dont really have the time right now to go all the way to miami. Do I have to get passport right away or can I wait. Thanks in advance
- 30 Jul 2011, 14:39
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Amount of time for the whole application process?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4814
Re: Amount of time for the whole application process?
I went through the philly comsulate and had my appointment in February and recieved my letter of acceptance in late march, which I thought very quick. I did expect it to be that quick. I just recieved my Italian birth certificate and certificate of cotizenship last wek from the comune. So basically ...
- 12 Jun 2011, 16:37
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Appointment is this week!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4302
Re: Appointment is this week!
Good luck to you. I had my appoinment in philly in february. Lia is extremely friendly and professional. Had a great experience and hope you have the same.
- 07 Jun 2011, 13:58
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: NYC success!!!
- Replies: 23
- Views: 9124
Re: NYC success!!!
Congrats on your success. I wanted to answer the question about the philly comsulate. My appoinment was february 1,2011 at philly comsulate and received my letter of ackowledgment on april 5,2011. I inquired what to do now and was told in order to get my italian passport i had to get my italian ...