Search found 8 matches
- 29 May 2019, 21:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Lanzi from Norcia, Perugia Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 16469
Re: Surname Lanzi from Norcia, Perugia Italy
I have spoken with Denise Bordato about your side of the family. Philomena is my great-grandmother also! I have a family tree for the Lanzi branch if you are interested. Denise should have it also.
- 14 Sep 2007, 15:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Famiglia Lanzi
- Replies: 76
- Views: 56727
Re: Famiglia Lanzi
This is an old post and you may not find it but here goes anyway:
The Viola(Violet) that you are speaking of that married John Ludovici was my Aunt and her father is Eugene Lanzi - not Salvatore although they are probably cousins or something. Eugene's father is Cesare Lanzi and I have no info on ...
The Viola(Violet) that you are speaking of that married John Ludovici was my Aunt and her father is Eugene Lanzi - not Salvatore although they are probably cousins or something. Eugene's father is Cesare Lanzi and I have no info on ...
- 07 Jan 2007, 02:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Angelo Saverio Rotundo from Naples
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8038
Re: Angelo Saverio Rotundo from Naples
I can't completely discount it because the dates I have could be wrong but I have the birth date as 1880. I don't know enough about Angelo yet to know if there was an Arthur. ??
Thanks for the lookup.
Gina
Thanks for the lookup.
Gina
- 06 Jan 2007, 23:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Angelo Saverio Rotundo from Naples
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8038
Re: Angelo Saverio Rotundo from Naples
No posts - thanks for yours! I have only found the ship manifest - 1883 on the Lahn. My father verified the brothers names Salvatore and Guiseppi. That is all I have. My grandmother - Mary Rotundo Lanzi - was Angelo's daughter. My dad was born in New Jersey and the family was from the Philadelphia ...
- 30 Dec 2006, 14:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Lanzi from Norcia, Perugia Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 16469
Re: Surname Lanzi from Norcia, Perugia Italy
Thanks for all the help! I do know Eugene had a sister named Armida. You found connections to Virginia! No wonder I can't find census records. I will write the Norcia city hall for more info.
You all have helped tremendously. Thank you very much.
You all have helped tremendously. Thank you very much.
- 29 Dec 2006, 21:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Lanzi from Norcia, Perugia Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 16469
Re: Surname Lanzi from Norcia, Perugia Italy
It is very close. I have Eugene's birth to be 1898 which would be a few years off but mistakes are found everywhere. Eugene came over again in 1922 on the Guiseppe Verdi. I was told recently that his father died and Filomena moved the family back to Italy so it could be.
Thanks for looking it up.
Thanks for looking it up.
- 29 Dec 2006, 21:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Angelo Saverio Rotundo from Naples
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8038
Angelo Saverio Rotundo from Naples
Hello All,
I am looking for a Angelo Saverio Rotundo who married Maria Argiro. Their daughter Mary was my grandmother and was born in 1906. I think Angelo's brothers were Francesco, Guissepe, and Salvatore from ship's records but I can't find other info. If you know of this family please post or ...
I am looking for a Angelo Saverio Rotundo who married Maria Argiro. Their daughter Mary was my grandmother and was born in 1906. I think Angelo's brothers were Francesco, Guissepe, and Salvatore from ship's records but I can't find other info. If you know of this family please post or ...
- 29 Dec 2006, 21:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Lanzi from Norcia, Perugia Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 16469
Surname Lanzi from Norcia, Perugia Italy
Does anyone have info on a Cesare Lanzi who married Philomena Mariotti in Norcia? Their son Eugene is my grandfather and I am very interested in Eugene's siblings and ancestors. If you have info for me please post or send an email.
Thanks,
Gina
gina.c@acs-inc.com
Thanks,
Gina
gina.c@acs-inc.com