Search found 6 matches

by kbantique3
30 Sep 2009, 18:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bosi in Pavullo nel frignano
Replies: 4
Views: 5759

Re: Bosi in Pavullo nel frignano

Thanks, I will check these out. If I write to the commune, do I include a check? If so, how much? Or does the website tell me the amount they charge?
by kbantique3
30 Sep 2009, 11:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bosi in Pavullo nel frignano
Replies: 4
Views: 5759

Bosi in Pavullo nel frignano

I am trying to find any remaining relatives in Italy. I have located the location of my grandparents, Evaristo and Angiolina Bosi they lived prior to coming America. They resided in Pavullo Nel Frignano. I found an online phone book and sent letters to all Bosi's in that area. One did reply. She is ...
by kbantique3
29 Mar 2009, 21:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: need help
Replies: 3
Views: 3222

Re: need help

Thank you so much Peter. It means alot to have such great people to help out.
by kbantique3
29 Mar 2009, 21:05
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: need help
Replies: 3
Views: 3222

need help

I wrote before...Bosi in Modena... thanks all for help. Found out more in one day than I have in years. Anyway, I just don't know where to go from here. I would love to learn more about my Grandparents...their siblings and aunts, uncles...just don't know where to go. I looks as though they were from ...
by kbantique3
28 Mar 2009, 13:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bosi from Modena
Replies: 10
Views: 10463

Re: Bosi from Modena

Thank you all of you so much!!! I am new to all of this, and I guess I just don't know where to look yet. This is so great!! You have no idea how much you have all helped. Thanks again!!
by kbantique3
27 Mar 2009, 02:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bosi from Modena
Replies: 10
Views: 10463

Bosi from Modena

Hi: I have been researching my fathers family for years. Have done Ancestry.com...no results. I know my Grandfather, Evaristo Bosi came from Modena a came to the US in early 1900...around 1903. He was around 23 yrs old. Had an older brother Niceto who also came over and a half brother Judach. Mother ...