Bosi in Pavullo nel frignano
- kbantique3
- Newbie

- Posts: 6
- Joined: 04 Nov 2002, 00:00
- Location: wisconsin
Bosi in Pavullo nel frignano
I am trying to find any remaining relatives in Italy. I have located the location of my grandparents, Evaristo and Angiolina Bosi they lived prior to coming America. They resided in Pavullo Nel Frignano. I found an online phone book and sent letters to all Bosi's in that area. One did reply. She is young and not sure if she is a relative or will look into any info for me. I know my grandmother left a daughter, Adele Bosi, in Pavullo in the early 1900's. Is there a place online or I can right to start looking for more detailed information. Who my grandmother, Clara Bosi, remarried when she went back to Italy? If Adele got married?
Re: Bosi in Pavullo nel frignano
There are very few Italian databases online, you would need to write to the comune and request records, or check the following site for microfilmed records which cover birth, marriage and death:
Place search
wldspirit
Place search
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Re: Bosi in Pavullo nel frignano
Info on comune:
Comune di PAVULLO NEL FRIGNANO
Provincia di MODENA
Indirizzo (address) : PIAZZA R.MONTECUCCOLI 1
C.A.P. (zip) : 41026
Telefono : 0536 - 29911
Fax : 0536 - 0536/20125
E-mail : comune.pavullo@comune.pavullo-nel-frignano.mo.it
Sito Web : http://www.comune.pavullo-nel-frignano.mo.it/
Letter writing guide
Comune di PAVULLO NEL FRIGNANO
Provincia di MODENA
Indirizzo (address) : PIAZZA R.MONTECUCCOLI 1
C.A.P. (zip) : 41026
Telefono : 0536 - 29911
Fax : 0536 - 0536/20125
E-mail : comune.pavullo@comune.pavullo-nel-frignano.mo.it
Sito Web : http://www.comune.pavullo-nel-frignano.mo.it/
Letter writing guide
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
- kbantique3
- Newbie

- Posts: 6
- Joined: 04 Nov 2002, 00:00
- Location: wisconsin
Re: Bosi in Pavullo nel frignano
Thanks, I will check these out. If I write to the commune, do I include a check? If so, how much? Or does the website tell me the amount they charge?
Re: Bosi in Pavullo nel frignano
If they require payment they will notify you of how much before they send out documents, charges vary from town to town, but often there is no charge.
Payment is in Euro's only.
wldspirit
Payment is in Euro's only.
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
