Search found 7 matches

by swingsetabby
27 Nov 2007, 17:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for ship's manifests
Replies: 4
Views: 5973

Re: Looking for ship's manifests

Thank you!!
by swingsetabby
24 Nov 2007, 15:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for ship's manifests
Replies: 4
Views: 5973

Re: Looking for ship's manifests

Thank you so much! I think the manifest for Giuseppe Tafuri is probably the right one. A question, though: Is it possible to locate an image that shows his name? The one you linked to ends with "Rizo."

Again, thanks!
by swingsetabby
24 Nov 2007, 06:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for ship's manifests
Replies: 4
Views: 5973

Looking for ship's manifests

Hi! I'm looking for the ship's manifests for two of my relatives: Antonio Clausi, who came from Naples to New York in 1954 on the S.S. Constitution; and Joe Tafuri, who came from Naples to New York in June 1956 on the S.S. Cristoforo Colombo. Anything you might be able to post would be much ...
by swingsetabby
30 Aug 2007, 18:44
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Family search
Replies: 6
Views: 5786

Re: Family search

That's the place. I'd stumbled on the second link you posted, but not the first. Thanks very much!
by swingsetabby
30 Aug 2007, 18:18
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Family search
Replies: 6
Views: 5786

Re: Family search

Yes, they lived in Astoria, Queens, NYC, although I don't have a street name. But it's the info from the Italian side that interests me the most.

Again, thank you.
by swingsetabby
30 Aug 2007, 18:08
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Family search
Replies: 6
Views: 5786

Re: Family search

Wow, that's amazing! And yes, I'm certain that's the right manifest, since Ada is my aunt's name.

Mille grazie!
by swingsetabby
30 Aug 2007, 17:43
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Family search
Replies: 6
Views: 5786

Family search

Hello. I'm looking for information about my mother, who was born Maria Clausi in Lauropoli, Calabria, in 1937. Her father was Antonio, her mother Letizia. She emigrated to the U.S. in 1954, I believe. I'm looking for info such as the name of the ship she came over on (and where it left from), the ...