Goto
http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?rank=1&gsfn=Guiseppe&gsln=+Amendolare&=&gsby=1870&gsb2co=5118%2CItaly&gsb2pl=1%2C+&gsdy=&gsd2co=1%2CAll+Countries&gsd2pl=1%2C+&=&=&=&sbo=0&sbor=&srchb=r&prox=1&db=&ti=0&ti.si=0&gl=allgs&gss=&gst=34&so=3
Hope This Helps :D
Search found 5 matches
- 29 Nov 2007, 14:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death certificate
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8037
- 29 Nov 2007, 14:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pasqualetto,Jersey City NJ
- Replies: 26
- Views: 23002
Re: Pasqualetto,Jersey City NJ
Greetings All SORRY for taking so long to get back to you all The 1930 Census that yoou found may be right I am just waiting for my mother to find some of my fathers papers as she just moved and evyerthing is in boxes. She rembembers my father saying he grew up on Emerson Ave. but she does not know ...
- 20 Oct 2007, 03:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pasqualetto,Jersey City NJ
- Replies: 26
- Views: 23002
Re: Pasqualetto,Jersey City NJ
To All That Have Helped Me:
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I have some checking out to do since I am currecntly living in Bayonne I will go over to the Jersey City libary and Hall of Records nad see if any of this checks out. I will let you all know what I find out ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU!!!!
OH BY THE WAY ...
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I have some checking out to do since I am currecntly living in Bayonne I will go over to the Jersey City libary and Hall of Records nad see if any of this checks out. I will let you all know what I find out ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU!!!!
OH BY THE WAY ...
- 19 Oct 2007, 17:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pasqualetto,Jersey City NJ
- Replies: 26
- Views: 23002
Re: Pasqualetto,Jersey City NJ
Elizabeth and VJ,
Thanks for the info all I know is that both of my fathers parents came from Scily and they lived in Jersey City. I am just trying to put together a history for my children because I do not have the answers to their questions since my father died in 2001 and my uncle had a stroke ...
Thanks for the info all I know is that both of my fathers parents came from Scily and they lived in Jersey City. I am just trying to put together a history for my children because I do not have the answers to their questions since my father died in 2001 and my uncle had a stroke ...
- 18 Oct 2007, 20:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pasqualetto,Jersey City NJ
- Replies: 26
- Views: 23002
Pasqualetto,Jersey City NJ
Any information that sombody has will be greatly appericated I am looking for any dates and names and places? Thanks