Hey guys, I have a question...
My Great Grandfather's italian birth certificate says born on Jan 22 1879, yet his naturalization record says Jan 19, 1879.. is this something I need to be worried about, and has this come up in the past? I will be applying at the Philly consulate. Thanks a lot,
John
Search found 3 matches
- 06 Dec 2007, 16:47
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Birth Date discrepency
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2600
- 10 Nov 2007, 23:55
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Birth Certificate Italy
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6897
Re: Birth Certificate Italy
Thanks for the reply, and that sounds like a good idea. The only thing I am worried about is the fact that I have heard stories that they may just "forget" about the request for a number of reasons. It is in the state of Campobasso, do you know anything about their archives (response time ...
- 10 Nov 2007, 16:58
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Birth Certificate Italy
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6897
Birth Certificate Italy
Hello,
I have found the place of birth and date for my Italian great grandfather, and I have also found the state archive for his comune. But, I emailed them and have received no correspondence. I do not speak Italian so I cannot call, does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks a lot,
John
I have found the place of birth and date for my Italian great grandfather, and I have also found the state archive for his comune. But, I emailed them and have received no correspondence. I do not speak Italian so I cannot call, does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks a lot,
John