Hey guys, I have a question...
My Great Grandfather's italian birth certificate says born on Jan 22 1879, yet his naturalization record says Jan 19, 1879.. is this something I need to be worried about, and has this come up in the past? I will be applying at the Philly consulate. Thanks a lot,
John
Birth Date discrepency
Re: Birth Date discrepency
No don't worry this is a little discrepancy that the consulate will understand.
You have to bring the proof that he was your great grandfather in order to gain the italian citizenship via blood right
The proof is all the paperwork with translation into italian, apostille, and not major discrepancies on your ancestors names
bye Riccardo
You have to bring the proof that he was your great grandfather in order to gain the italian citizenship via blood right
The proof is all the paperwork with translation into italian, apostille, and not major discrepancies on your ancestors names
bye Riccardo

