I'm your cousin. get back to me and I'll bring you up to date on all of them. Pictures,etc.
PS; Are you related to Jerry Springer? If you are, I disavow any knowlege of your existance!!
Al DiLenge
Search found 2 matches
- 14 Nov 2007, 16:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual Citizen ship, its confusing me.
- Replies: 19
- Views: 16259
- 12 Nov 2007, 13:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need Help, Last name DiLenge
- Replies: 12
- Views: 11365
Re: Need Help, Last name DiLenge
Hi
Your great-grandfather was my Uncle Eddie. Eddie was my fathers older brother. I remember both him and your great-grandmother Ann very well from my childhood. Eddie's father was innocenzo and his wife was Maria. They did own a home in East New York and I remember very well as a child going there ...
Your great-grandfather was my Uncle Eddie. Eddie was my fathers older brother. I remember both him and your great-grandmother Ann very well from my childhood. Eddie's father was innocenzo and his wife was Maria. They did own a home in East New York and I remember very well as a child going there ...