Search found 2 matches

by Sheryl
16 Sep 2009, 02:25
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Fastest service to get documents from Italy?
Replies: 1
Views: 2729

Fastest service to get documents from Italy?

Forgive me, as I realize if I would have tried to research the board longer I might have found the answer.

My brother got his Italian passport and I made an appointment (last year) with my father with the consulate in Miami in November 2009. I haven't been able to get all the documents from Italy ...
by Sheryl
15 Dec 2007, 17:04
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Appointment wait time
Replies: 9
Views: 9415

Re: Appointment wait time

I emailed the Miami Consulate this week and got a response that "Due to temporary shortage of personnel, our Citizenship office has been halted for over six months. The resulting backlog is substantial and will take a while to be processed." I assume it will be a while before I can move forward on ...