Fastest service to get documents from Italy?

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
User avatar
Sheryl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 15 Dec 2007, 04:00
Location: Florida, USA

Fastest service to get documents from Italy?

Post by Sheryl »

Forgive me, as I realize if I would have tried to research the board longer I might have found the answer.

My brother got his Italian passport and I made an appointment (last year) with my father with the consulate in Miami in November 2009. I haven't been able to get all the documents from Italy. Has anyone had a fast trunaround with a dual citizenship company? If so please email me. I need documents from Contursi Terme and Agropoli. I'm going to send requests for them again. Contrusi Terme was very prompt in sending me my great grandfather's birth certificate but now I think I might need to get another one for my Dad's paperwork. I didn't receive a response from Agropoli. However, I wonder since my brother is already an Italian citizen, shouldn't there be a document I could get for my Dad that he could bring to show he is already registered as a citizen? I am trying to get all the papers that my brother got but since my Dad is already registered - do you know what document I could ask for that would prove my father is a recognized Italian citizen? Thank you in advance for any advice.

Sheryl
User avatar
misbris
Master
Master
Posts: 2258
Joined: 14 Jan 2007, 00:00
Location: NJ

Re: Fastest service to get documents from Italy?

Post by misbris »

Here is the info for Contursi Terme. I was there this summer and it is a wonderful place. Everyone is extremely kind and helpful.

Francesca Lenza
L'Ufficiale dello Stato Civile
Comune di Contursi Terme
Piazza Garibaldi
84024 Contursi Terme SA
Italy

Tel. 0828.991013
Post Reply