Search found 2 matches

by amycarson9
01 Jan 2008, 05:10
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Vital records--Do I need to order new ones?
Replies: 1
Views: 2425

Vital records--Do I need to order new ones?

So my mom and grandma have about 75% of the certificates that I need...But I need to have certified copies, correct? So, I have to order new ones to be apostilled anyway?

Damn, if that's true this is going to cost a fortune...
by amycarson9
01 Jan 2008, 04:44
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Applying for citizenship while in Italy?
Replies: 3
Views: 4194

Applying for citizenship while in Italy?

I just got a job in Rome, and I leave in two weeks (taking over for another American who has been a private English tutor there for 3 years). I'll be entering on a 90-day Schengen visa, and working in the black at first--But I just found out that I am, in fact, eligible for Italian citizenship jure ...