Search found 10 matches
- 05 Feb 2008, 10:03
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: RED SHIRTS to Argentina: de MORO, GHILIERI, MADER ...
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16660
Re: RED SHIRTS to Argentina: de MORO, GHILIERI, MADER ...
Hi Phil! It seems you really have gotten ahead in your search! Great to hear that! While reading this, I see you have gotten a baptism certificate of your GGF from the San Pedro Apostol church in Chivilcoy, Argentina. My grandfather's oldest brother and sister were born in Chivilcoy (?1892 and ?1894 ...
- 05 Feb 2008, 07:54
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Resentment in the Air (directed towards Brazil,& S. Amer
- Replies: 19
- Views: 19389
Re: Resentment in the Air (directed towards Brazil,& S.
I did not know this was the feeling towards the people of South America when wanting to claim right to the nationality of their ancestors. I find it strange, since the largest current of inmigration into Argentina was from Italy, that they would be frowned upon when wanting to be able to return in a ...
- 19 Jan 2008, 23:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with my last name
- Replies: 12
- Views: 12162
Re: Help with my last name
Hi suanj, I just answered on another thread, which link I will include here. http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=5260.html
My dad, Hector Romeo Boccaloni,never emigrated to the US. He moved to Mexico in the mid 1960's, the past 10 years lived back in Argentina and recently moved ...
My dad, Hector Romeo Boccaloni,never emigrated to the US. He moved to Mexico in the mid 1960's, the past 10 years lived back in Argentina and recently moved ...
- 19 Jan 2008, 23:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Eugenio Boccalini or Bocallini
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11264
Re: Eugenio Boccalini or Bocallini
Hi suanj. The first Boccaloni, Giancarlo, is my youngest brother. He is 32 and is a wine exporter and distributor.
The other I do not know..I will contact him.
In addition to Giancarlo, I have another full brother Miguel Angel. There are two half brothers: Hector Alejandro, who lives in Buenos ...
The other I do not know..I will contact him.
In addition to Giancarlo, I have another full brother Miguel Angel. There are two half brothers: Hector Alejandro, who lives in Buenos ...
- 19 Jan 2008, 07:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with my last name
- Replies: 12
- Views: 12162
Re: Help with my last name
Hi suanj, and thanks again for the information. I am wondering how to find the birth certificates of my grandparents...perhaps that is the first thing to do. In those there should be a bit more information as to the parents. But how can you find that not knowing where they were born? I may be able ...
- 19 Jan 2008, 06:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Eugenio Boccalini or Bocallini
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11264
Re: Eugenio Boccalini or Bocallini
Hi Peter, thank you! My dad's name is Hector Romeo Boccaloni, his father was Romeo Leandro Boccaloni (born in Argentina, I do not know where), and his father was Ricardo (or Riccardo) Boccaloni, who married Vicenta Castorino. My dad's mother was Clara Eduwiges Welcomme (born in Argentina, I do not ...
- 18 Jan 2008, 08:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Eugenio Boccalini or Bocallini
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11264
Re: Eugenio Boccalini or Bocallini
Hi hgej! My name is Veronica Boccaloni. I am also trying to get information on my ancestors, knowing the last name was most probably defrmed at sometime. My father is from Argentina, as his father; however, he said his grandfather was Italian...I just started this and was wondering if we could ...
- 17 Jan 2008, 05:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with my last name
- Replies: 12
- Views: 12162
Re: Help with my last name
Hi Suanj, thanks for the response! My father's name is Hector Romeo Boccaloni. His father was named Romeo Leandro Boccaloni. His father was Ricardo (or Riccardo) Boccaloni and his wife was Vicenta Castorino. My father was born in 1927. His mother, Clara Eduwiges Welcomme, was born in 1903 (but I do ...
- 16 Jan 2008, 06:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with my last name
- Replies: 12
- Views: 12162
Re: Help with my last name
Hi Valarie and thanks for the help. I did find the info on Battista, and there is also a Mary...they may have married because there is a record of 4 other Boccaloni's also in Edwardsville, and it makes sense with their dates of birth. There is additional information on the grandkids, assuming these ...
- 14 Jan 2008, 23:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with my last name
- Replies: 12
- Views: 12162
Help with my last name
Hi and happy new year to all!
I just joined and was hoping anyone out there can help in my search. Our last name is Boccaloni, although it may have been modified. My father and his father were born in Argentina, but my father says his grandfather came from Italy. We do not have much more information ...
I just joined and was hoping anyone out there can help in my search. Our last name is Boccaloni, although it may have been modified. My father and his father were born in Argentina, but my father says his grandfather came from Italy. We do not have much more information ...