"It’s used only for men born in the city of Termoli (CB) and for they descendant."
Lost, what is your source for this? And does it apply to Basso as a first name or last name (or both)?
Thanks!
Martek
Search found 9 matches
- 25 Mar 2008, 17:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm searching Basso Petti
- Replies: 31
- Views: 26618
- 25 Mar 2008, 16:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I am in search of any Basso in Piedmonte region of Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3374
Re: I am in search of any Basso in Piedmonte region of Italy
Misbris, this is my cousin.
Hey Deb, give me a holler. Misbris gave me some great ideas!
Martek
Hey Deb, give me a holler. Misbris gave me some great ideas!
Martek
- 25 Mar 2008, 16:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Basso from Rivarolo
- Replies: 19
- Views: 21472
Re: Looking for Basso from Rivarolo
Sorry Jim. I know of just about every Basso (of my family) in the US. There's not a single Matilda in the group.
Grazie Maurizio! I am not certain what I need yet, but I will definitely let you know if I need any help.
Martek
Grazie Maurizio! I am not certain what I need yet, but I will definitely let you know if I need any help.
Martek
- 16 Mar 2008, 14:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Basso from Rivarolo
- Replies: 19
- Views: 21472
Re: Looking for Basso from Rivarolo
You all are awesome! There's a center a few miles from where I live. I am definitely going to check it out.
I cannot thank you enough!
Martek
I cannot thank you enough!
Martek
- 16 Mar 2008, 14:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Basso from Rivarolo
- Replies: 19
- Views: 21472
Re: Looking for Basso from Rivarolo
Wow Suanj! How do I get my hand on those records? The link takes me to specific information on the records but does not take me to the records themselves.
Thanks! This is great!
Martek
Thanks! This is great!
Martek
- 16 Mar 2008, 14:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Basso from Rivarolo
- Replies: 19
- Views: 21472
Re: Looking for Basso from Rivarolo
Suanj,
The Giacomo Basso in the 1880 census is no relation. I don't believe the Giacomo Basso that arrived in 1878 is related either. My great great uncle James (Giacomo?) came to the US in 1884. All the other information you posted is indeed my family.
My goal at this point is to get more ...
The Giacomo Basso in the 1880 census is no relation. I don't believe the Giacomo Basso that arrived in 1878 is related either. My great great uncle James (Giacomo?) came to the US in 1884. All the other information you posted is indeed my family.
My goal at this point is to get more ...
- 15 Mar 2008, 02:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Basso from Rivarolo
- Replies: 19
- Views: 21472
Re: Looking for Basso from Rivarolo
Misbris, you got it!
Biff, I have not seen that document before. Where did you find it? That could be my Giacomo! But I have no idea who Antonio is, however Antonio is a family name!
Martek
Biff, I have not seen that document before. Where did you find it? That could be my Giacomo! But I have no idea who Antonio is, however Antonio is a family name!
Martek
- 15 Mar 2008, 00:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Basso from Rivarolo
- Replies: 19
- Views: 21472
Re: Looking for Basso from Rivarolo
Thank you Misbris. Yes, I actually found all the Ellis Island and census records.
Giuseppe (the elder, father) stayed in Italy.
Giacomo?, Giuseppe (the son) and Domenico all went to the US. Giuseppe and Domenico arrived via Ellis Island. I am not certain how Giacomo? arrived (the family called him ...
Giuseppe (the elder, father) stayed in Italy.
Giacomo?, Giuseppe (the son) and Domenico all went to the US. Giuseppe and Domenico arrived via Ellis Island. I am not certain how Giacomo? arrived (the family called him ...
- 15 Mar 2008, 00:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Basso from Rivarolo
- Replies: 19
- Views: 21472
Looking for Basso from Rivarolo
Looking for relatives of any of the following persons...
Father -> Giuseppe Basso, born ????
Son -> Giacomo? Basso, born c1846
Son -> Giuseppe Basso, born 1865
Daughter -> Paola (or Paulina?), born 1868
Son -> Domenico Basso, born 1872
Son -> Giovanni? John? Juan? Basso, born ????
All were ...
Father -> Giuseppe Basso, born ????
Son -> Giacomo? Basso, born c1846
Son -> Giuseppe Basso, born 1865
Daughter -> Paola (or Paulina?), born 1868
Son -> Domenico Basso, born 1872
Son -> Giovanni? John? Juan? Basso, born ????
All were ...