I am in search of any Basso in Piedmonte region of Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
chance_100
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 23 Mar 2008, 04:05

I am in search of any Basso in Piedmonte region of Italy

Post by chance_100 »

I am in search of family information on Basso. Dominic was my great grandfather. Came to USA in early 1900's. Thanks Deb :)
User avatar
misbris
Master
Master
Posts: 2258
Joined: 14 Jan 2007, 00:00
Location: NJ

Re: I am in search of any Basso in Piedmonte region of Italy

Post by misbris »

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Have you seen this?

http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... art=0.html

There are quite a few Dominico Bassos listed on Ellis Island. Can you give us any more details? Town of origin, family members, where he settled?
User avatar
Martek
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 15 Mar 2008, 00:03

Re: I am in search of any Basso in Piedmonte region of Italy

Post by Martek »

Misbris, this is my cousin.

Hey Deb, give me a holler. Misbris gave me some great ideas!

Martek
Post Reply